My work

Not many people know of my hard work, online AND Irl.

Here on wattpad, I aim to be a good friend to everyone I meet, and I provide some help through my (Moderately bad) writing.

So I'm rubbish at description? Yes, but I try to make up for it with character development, and common story topics.

For example, In my OHSHC fanfic, I'm writing about a socially awkward, seemingly depressed teen, who struggles with sexualities, genders, and just boy troubles in general.

In my (Currently unpublished) original story (Well, one of them, at least), I have a group of teenagers trying to live their own lives, even when they're limited by their genders and backgrounds (and species).

I'm a terrible writer, but all my stories show hidden messages about my personal life, in a sense.

In the real world, I risk everything, everyday, ruining my own life, simply so people have easier lives.

At school, some kid stuck some glue-based slime in my hair. I knew exactly who it was, but I lied to the teacher, so that kid wasn't in any trouble.

Heck, I even lied to a PARAMEDIC TEAM about my physical condition after a car accident.  The crash probably caused internal damage to my upper body, but I wanted the doctors to worry about the other people involved, so I shrugged it off.

It's just who I am, have been, and probably always will be.

Overall, I just want people to know that no matter who that person is on the inside, everyone has struggles that they work through, even if they're as lazy as me.

I'll always be here for anyone wanting to talk, so message me if you need to chat, or want advice!!

~~Ch4tt3rb0x <3