Chapter 2- Have

I sigh again in annoyance, I look sadly at my sandwich and take a giant bite and try to eat as much as I can. I hear Ellis laughing at me and I glare at him. I open my mouth to show him my mouth full of food and he gags.

"Now Lily. I don't have time for such disobedience." Mr. Anderson say behind me. I get up slowly with my mouth still full, not caring if I look weird. I turn to Mr. Anderson and raise one eyebrow at him while I cross my arms over my chest.

I swallow all my food and clear my throat before continuing, "Yes? what did you need" I say with a small smirk. I don't like it when people interrupt me from my eating, I love my food very much. I look at Ellis and wink at him with a smile.

I'm suddenly being puled by the arm roughly to the doors of the cafeteria. "What are you doing? Let go of me!' I tell Mr. Anderson, he doesn't let me go and I notice most of the student looking in our direction. I am tripping over my feet from how fast he is going and me having tiny strides.

"Slow down dammit!" I tell him, annoyed.

We get in the hall way and I notice that we are alone where no one can see us. He turns me to face him, sending me a glare. "You show me respect young lady. I wont tolerate nothing less." He says harshly in my face.

I gawk at him, "I was showing respect! I wasn't even doing anything but eating! This is absurd." I tell him. What did I even do to get in trouble? I was just sitting down, enjoying my sandwich and getting pay back on my boyfriend. I silently laugh at my revenge but soon snap out of it because of the jack ass teacher in front of me speaking.

Mr. Anderson towers over me, surly over 6 feet tall. "Lily, I wanted to speak with you on your distraction in class with that boy; I also had to wake you up quite a few times. Lastly, you were late for my class." He says, now more calmly.

"Well you see-" I say and try to rack my brain for an excuse. "-I had a rough morning and I didn't have good sleep since my pet cat was missing." I wince from my bad excuse but I smile up at him innocently.

His glare softens at my smile but quickly covers it up. He takes a step closer to me but quickly steps back and turns around, away from me. "Leave Lily, just don't do it again." He says and rubs his forehead.

I look at him confused, "That's all or...?" I trail off, not sure if he is serious.

He quickly turns around, "Leave before I do something that you wont like!" He yells in my face. I quickly nod and scurry out of there as fast as I can, hearing his deep breaths behind me.

I get back to my seat next to Ellis and he looks at me concerned. I just shake my head and bite into my sandwich, savoring the taste but Mr. Andersons words never leaves my mind.

*

I'm walking to my next class when I feel small hands tap me on my shoulder, I turn around to see Chloe smiling at me. "Are you going to the same class as me?" I ask and she nods, hooking our arms together.

We walk into class and sit down, all we do is talk during the class and not pay attention to the old lady that is teaching us. At the end of class, Chloe ask if I would want to come to her house to hang out. Of course I said yes, telling her to meet me at my car after school since she needs to grab a few things from her locker.

I'm walking towards my car when I see Mr. Anderson at the front doors of the school and he is staring straight at me. I quickly scurry off to my car, get in the drivers seat, and start it. I wait for Chloe all the while keeping my eye on Mr. Anderson who is still staring at me.

I see Chloe walking to the car with a phone at her ear, I huff as she stops to talk some more. I honk at her and she sticks her tongue out at me, I stick my tongue back out at her before leaning back in my seat.