1.A

His teal eyes drifted around that dusty old bar. The scent of alcohol and sweat assailed his nostrils. He let out a hearty chuckle. Smells like home. He sat in a rickety chair near the bar. The bartender looked to be some sort of weird mix of human and gazelle. The orc found himself staring as the weird satyr walked over. "May I help you sir?" The satyr spoke. "Ah yes, id I'd like your strongest Nova Lotus please" his rough voice scared the little femboy. The orc's surprisingly white teeth flashed at the satyr. The satyr nodded and quickly whipped him up his dark drink. The orc' s ear twitched as he felt someone watching him. His large body whirled around, looking for the culprit. Right behind the large oaf was a small and gentle fawntaur. The orc's heart skipped a beat. "Aye there lass, no need to be afraid, come sit up 'ere" he spoke kindly, trying not to scare her. The fawntaur shyly approached the large, burly orc. She sat down in the chair next to him, her red hair dangling in her face. "What brings a lady like yerself to these rugged parts?" The orc asked her as the bartender brought him his drink. The fawntaur ordered a strawberry lemonade and looked up at the orc. "They have really good strawberry lemonade here and I don't want to be home..." she sighed, trailing off. "What's your name? " The orc asked politely. "Serena" she spoke, focusing her attention on the bar. The orc smiled "My name is Ya'jrg" he said, standing up and turning to address everyone in the room. "Oi you spitfucks, listen up!" Ya'jrg spoke. "You mess with this little lady an' you'll have me to deal with. Got it?" He grumbled loudly. He got nods from several men in the croud, but there was one that glared at him. Ya'jrg snorted and sat back down. Serena looked up to him. "You didn't have to do that y'know " she smiled slightly. Ya'jrg's heart fluttered happily "just lookin' out for a lady in a bad full of drunk idiots" he smiled  ran his fingers through her hair. The meek fawntaur laughed and took a drink happily. Ya'jrg felt someone once again looking at him, he whipped around to see that same dragonling from earlier staring at him. Ya'jrg stood up and walked over. "Are we gonna have a problem?" He spoke, getting in the dragonlings face. "Bite me" the dragonling said, blowing smoke into the larger orc's face. Ya'jrg picked the slim dragonling up by it's throat and pinned him against the wall. "I said are we going to have a problem" he said, squeezing the sides of the dragonlings throat. The dragonling's face turned a dusty rose color "n-no sir" it spoke, clawing at Ya'jrg's large hands. "Good" the orc said, putting him down. Ya'jrg walked back to his seat and chugged the rest of his drink. He reached into his pocket and brought out a pouch of coins. "These should cover me and Serena for the night." He said, handing it to the satyr. "O-okay sir" the barkeeping satyr deposited the coins in the safe below the bar. Ya'jrg looked over at Serena and handed her a paper with a rune on it. "Whenever you're in trouble, just draw or paint this rune, and i'll come to your aide as soon as I can" he vowed to the red-headed fawntaur. Ya'jrg stood to his large feet, and walked out of that old bar. Waving to Serena as he left. Outside stood his trust companion, Maesh. Maesh looked up at Ya'jrg. "So did we find the suspect?" His softer voice soothed Ya'jrg's ears from the noise of the bar. "Yes, yes we did' Ya'jrg spoke gruffly.