Chapter 1 - What is this feeling?

"Oh Ona, you're so clumsy." Said Yuki, lifting her up out of the fountain she fell in to. "I'll take you to my house so you can take a hot bath and not freeze to death." They got home and Yuki put Ona's clothes in the dryer and made tea. "Here Ona, are you okay?" Said Yuki. "Yuki, why don't you get in too? I splashed you when I fell into the fountain." Said Ona. Yuki blushed like crazy and her nose started bleeding a bit from the kinkyness. "O... Ona~Sama? You want me to get in with you?" Said Yuki. After Ona convinced Yuki, she was in the bath with Ona. Yuki started drinking her tea when some of it got on her cheek. They were talking about school and shit like that when Ona started crawling towards Yuki. Ona leaned in and licked the tea off Yuki's face. "Ona~Sama, if you need something, just ask..." Ona ran back to the corner she was sitting in. "Oh, ah ha... I'm sorry Yuki... I just couldn't waste good tea!!" Yuki smiled and replied, "Well, ya know Ona, my parents aren't home until 9:00..." Ona looked shocked, but went along with it "R...Really?" Ona replied. Yuki started lurching forward and got on Ona's lap "Yuki... D... Do you really think we should be doing this?" But it was too late. Yuki sealed her lips on Ona's. Ona started blushing and pulled away, spit noodle forming on their tongues. "Why did you stop?" Asked Yuki. "Why don't we go deeper?" Replied Ona. She then started caressing Yuki's cheek as her hand slowly went down Yuki's neck, until it reached her pittanko. But she didn't care. She started grabbing them and leaned in to lick them. Yuki moaned. "Ohh Ona~Sama! Stop!! Please!!" But Ona didn't stop, she just couldn't. Yuki started fidgeting, trying not to squirt, but she just couldn't help it. What was this feeling?!? Ona moved her other hand slowly down from Yuki's chest, past her stomach, to her legs. (You probably know what's going to happen by now) Ona stuck her finger all the way inside Yuki, moving it around to arouse her even more. "ONA~SAMAHAAA!!" Yuki moaned. Yuki couldn't just sit there, she had to return the favour. She licked Ona's chest and licked all the way up to her lips, Ona and Yuki's lips locked as they started tounging each other. Yuki was now thrusting on Ona, as Ona's finger went deeper, Yuki thrusted harder.
"YUKI~CHAN!!! CAN YOU FEEL IT?!?" "YES ONA~SAMA!!" And just as soon as it had started, Yuki and Ona feel back into the corners they were sitting in, breathing heavily, trying to catch their breaths. Yuki leapt up and smiled. She went over to the corner Ona was sitting in and hugged her. "Thank you." She whispered softly. Ona wrapped her arms around Yuki tightly and kissed her cheek.

          ~ Fin ~

(Sorry, I know it's shit but this is my first lemon)

Edit: wow, I made this when I was 12 what the fuck even is this.