X. Disrespectful

"Took you long enough, Monsieur."

Francesca had her poker face on. She was leaning in her chair, arms and legs crossed.

"I pride myself in being unconcerned towards other people."

The man circled around the room slowly, taking in his surroundings with his gloved hands behind his back.

"In fact, it's one among many of the reasons why humans despise me."

He swirled to a stop behind Francesca and faced Lestrade.

"She's no harm to us, Lestrade. Release her." Lestrade goggled at the detective, and at Francesca - who was reflecting his shocked expression with her own knowing smirk.

"Sherlock, you've got to be crazy."

"Stop doing your job and think about this world for once! I need her to divulge a specific set of information to me that you will never get out of her otherwise." Francesca winked at Lestrade and mimicked locking her lips and throwing the key away.

He pressed his hands to his temples and exhaled deeply.

"You always mess things up, Sherlock."

"I'm certain it goes both ways."

"Why should I give her over?"

Sherlock clasped his hands togeher and eyed the contents in Lestrade's hands.

"That's a miserable quantity of information you have on her, Graham. Whatever happened to the purpose of this interrogation you're holding? How has it been carrying on? Well, I presume?"

Francesca snorted and played with her handcuffs, obviously bored. Lestrade eyed her uneasily - cuffs only made the woman all the more intimidating.

"Greg, Sherlock, and I think it was going pretty well."

"Of course, Inspector. The fact that she's generous is definitely the most crucial piece of information we've learnt today."

Lestrade slammed his paperwork onto the table.

"Just...take her. Go. And here are your pins."

He was positively fuming. With a skilled maneuver of her pin, Francesca picked open the locks on her handcuffs using her newly reacquired pins.

A nod at the D.I. and a wave at the guards, she threw open the doors to the dim room and left, black dress train snaking behind her. And Sherlock followed.

"How kind, I didn't think you'd be such a gentlemen, Holmes."

"Don't get used to it, Arlington." Sherlock hailed a taxi and disrespectfully clambered in before the lady.

With a sarcastic smile, she slammed the door behind him, and got a cab of her own.

What a disrespectful pair they were, really.