Chapter 9

Chapter 9

*Jc's pov*

I knew it was coming. I knew Cierra had feelings for Connor for a while. I wasn't supposed to tell, and I didn't. I guess this is kind of Trevor's fault. It's everyone's fault. I'm just a little embarrassed. Yeah it's true I still like Cierra. She doesn't like me though... I'm sitting in a corner by a window watching my reflection. I'm trying to hold back my tears when I hear Cierra calling my name. She turns and finds me. She sits next to me and wraps her arm around me. I hide my face in my knees.

"Jc I'm so sorry..." she starts as I sniff. "I know this probably isn't doing anything to help you... Ugh I'm really bad at this kind of stuff..." I know I'm not helping her, but what am I supposed to do.

"Jc, I just want you to know you're my best friend, and I really like you. I just don't love you, well in that way... I'm sorry I'm just making things worse," she says shaking her voice. I lift my head up to see a tear falling down her face. Her lip quivers and she glances over to me.

"No, I'm sorry. I need to just forget this, and just accept you as my friend. I'm being a big baby--" I say, but she cuts me off.

"No, no you're not a baby! I started this problem and I'm sorry, again. But yeah, let's just forget everything and stay friends," she says attempting a smile. I wipe away her tears and mine.

"Thanks Cierra. For being such an amazing person and friend," I say. I hug her and she kisses me on the cheek. I hide my blush and she helps me up. Connor finds us together and says,

"Oh, sorry to interrupt, but I just wanted to say I'm sorry Jc, for all of this, and I calmed down the guys and told them the story," Connor says. I accept his apology.

"It's ok Connor, thanks," I say pulling him bro hug. Just then, we hear a rumble of thunder outside. We look out the window and notice the sky is getting really dark.

"Cierra, why don't you stay here for the night, it looks like it's going to get pretty bad outside," Connor says turning to Cierra. She nods and we all run back to the room.

*Connor's pov*

Jc, Cierra and I run back to the hotel room and see boys running all over the room, I guess freaking out about the storm that's coming. I try calming them down for the second time and tell them Cierra and I would share a bed, Jc Sam and Trevor would sleep in the other hotel room, and either Kian or Ricky would sleep on the bed or the couch. Immediately Kian and Ricky fight over who's sleeping in the bed.

"You really planned this out geez Connor," Sam says opening the door to the other room. I shrug and watch Kian shove Ricky onto the floor, so I guess Kian got the bed. I pick Cierra up and hold her in my arms.

"Connor what are you-- ah! Connor!" she giggles. Gosh she's so adorable. I drop her on the bed and bounce on with her. She laughs and peck my cheek. I do the same to her.

(Later that night at 11:30)

*Connor's pov*

Cierra is laying on my chest cuddling while we watch tv. Kian is trying to edit his newest video, but turning to the tv every five seconds. Ricky's scrolling through his Twitter feed and looking up at the tv every once and a while. I plant a kiss on Cierra's forehead, and she smiles up at me.

"Aww! How cute! Aren't you two just adorable!" Kian says overdramticly making kissing noises. Cierra laughs and I roll my eyes at him.

"Ricky come here, let's be a couple!" Kian says enthusiastically. Ricky says ok! over excitedly and hops on the bed next to Kian. They snuggle under the covers and pretend to kiss each other.

"I love you so much," Ricky says blowing a kiss to Kian. Kian rubs his hands through Ricky's hair dramatically.

"I love you too beautiful," Kian whispers. They both pretend to have a make out session while Cierra and I turn our heads the other direction. They stop but still pretend to cuddle.

"You guys are so cute! I even have a ship name for you! Rickian!" I say smiling widely.

"RICKIAN SLAYS!" Ricky yells at the top of his lungs. We widen our eyes but then laugh. Things are so perfect right now and I'm loving it.

***

Hopefully you guys liked this chapter! Everything's going well between Connor Cierra and Jc now so that's good. Comment what you think! The comments I get really do mean a lot to me. Thanks guys love you😘