Her Voice

I fround a paper cup, the type that people use for mouth wash or when people are germ aphobes about getting their mouth on the sink foset, and collected the blood oozing from my foot several times; while Hannah pounded on the door repeatedly saying sorry soon sounding like a broekn record. Once I had finished and she had settled for whimpering sorry I found the location of the rubbing alcohol in the top right cupboard shelf probably five inches, maybe a half foot, above my head beside the mirror. The guaze wrap being right next to it. To the left of the sink was a plastic cookie jar looking container that held the cotton balls.
Before long the burning sensation from the rubbing alcohol had finally faded as I finished wrapping up my foot. Hannah had all together gone silent and once I had returned the medical suplies to their proper place and cleaned up the blood on the white tile floor, which I had much dificulty not lapping up like some dog who was dying of thirst on a hot summer day, I unlocked the door and hobbled out soon to be tackled over by Hannah. As her tears dampened my shirt she sobbed into my chest appology after appology.
Finaly after what must have been seven minutes she stopped and I simply kissed her forehead, to the displeasure of Whisper who punished me with a horrifically painful head ache. "It is okay Hannah. I know it was an accedent. Guess it was karma for making you think we were kidnapping you." I said with a wry smile. Her face brightened and she pecked me lips, "You are such an asshole for that but you're my girlfriend so it is okay I suppose." She got up and helped me up. Whisper persisted to make my head ache so bad I got dizzy and stumbled multipul times before I made it to the couch where Eryn and Samantha were having a very intense make out scene. Whisper and I both couldn't help but let out a faint groan, to my luck Hannah was too busy getting her phone out to record and then scream at them. "I must say humans are by far the most dull yet timely amusing creatures," Whisper's silky voice rang in my ears as the two love birds jumped and began threw a pillow at my girlfriend who doged the pillows and pulled me on the couch with kissing me as the two now not so love birds had a minute before

Through the whole make out Whisper did her best to make me as not in the mood as possible. She kept the head ache as painful for me as she could, she even made a stinging feeling come from my foot which had a bad home done stich job in it, making me resist a nearly unbearable urdge to scratch it. Then to top things off she keep talking about how, had I not brutally failed with making to much noise earlier, would have been bathing in the three girls' blood. I must say I am even shocked in myself that I was repulsed by the idea. Had her unimaginably enticing voice said such things a few months back I would have no second thoughts. Is it possible I was purposly being too loud so the others would awake? What would happen if I failed to do as Whisper said with killing my friends and girlfriend? Would Death punish us both? Would he torture Whisper and make her suffer more than she already has?
With all these thoughts rushing through my mind I failed to realize I had stopped kissing Hannah and was now just straddling her lap with a blank and distant look on my face. "Julia?" she asked for probably the sixth time by the sound of her voice. "Sorry love. I got to thinking is all."
"Oh? What were you thinking about?" Gosh what was I thinking about? "Hmmm I dunno Julia you tell me. I mean you were only thinking of how you failed to listen to me, your real love!" Whisper bellowed in my ear her voice no longer sweet and sarcastic but angry, the voice that always caused me to be scared. Her voice was always so sweet asside from when I angered her. I hate making her mad. I love her. She is me and I am her. Whisper's voice is my voice, and my voice is her voice. Her sweet angelic voice. Her perfet voice... How could I not listen to such a wonderful voice?