Chapter 2, The Call❤️

Y/N POV

I walk back to my mum, my eyes watering, clapping my hands like a seal and jumping up and down. I was so happy and pleased of myself. I try to recall what happened in the room but my mind was focusing more on that Noah smiled at me! "How'd it go?" My mum asks obviously knowing the answer. "Well what do you think! Look at me!" We both laugh and walk out the building. "I'm proud of you whatever happens, okay?" I hear my mum say to me reassuringly. "Okay." My voice cracks. (Cough cough puberty cough cough). I hope I'm the car whilst it starts to rain heavily. I stare out the window watching each raindrop trickle down the window, in race with one another. In three days I'll find out wether or not I get the part, I can't wait that long! My impatient body starts having a spaz attack. Wtf. (I have no idea what I'm writing I think I might be drunk). I giggle quietly as my mum just stares at me knowing to ignore me because I'm such a weird child.

*Time skip to when we get home presented to you by fingertoes*

I fall back onto my bed, scrolling through social media. I like a load of Stranger Things fan edits. A lot of them were posts about how well people did in the audition.
*noahschnapp started a live video! Watch it before it ends...
I click on it quicker than an ant can eat a grape. (I think that is fast I'm not sure tbh). Noah's holding the phone and he is in some sort of moving vehicle of some sort. He is sitting next to Millie and the Duffer Brothers I front of them.

"So we have finally decided who will be taking the part of the new female in Stranger Things!" I suddenly become intrigued and won't take my eyes of off my phone. My mum is talking really loud on the phone (like everyone mum does) and shout down telling her to shush as they may announce the lucky individual, surprisingly she does quiet down. "However, we're not sure wether we should announce it early or wait till tomorrow or wait until it is officially meant to come out. What do all you think?" Everyone comments saying to call them now. I turn my phone off silent just in case I get the call.
"Looks like you all want us to call this lucky individual right now!" Matt takes out his phone and starts typing in the number they have on the clipboard. The chat suddenly goes quiet as Matt is just about to press call. "Here we go!" Noah excitingly says. It starts ringing

I wanna build suspense so I wanna do this...

Ring ring

Ring ring

My phone isn't ringing.

BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ BUZZZZZZZZ

I hear a buzzing noise coming from downstairs. Of course! They wouldn't have my number! They'd have my mums! I hear my mum pick up the call and say 'Hello?' A few moments later on the live I hear my mums voice. I silently scream. I come off the live as I hear my mums elephant feet stomping up the stairs. "Y/N this is for you!" My mum days giving me a wink.

Y/N - You
M- Matt

Y/N: H-hello?
M: Is this Y/N Y/L/N?
Y/N: It sure is!
M: Well, we know this is really early... like really early. But I wanted to let you know that you have got the role!
Y/N: Are you s-sure? I think you might have gotten the wrong Y/N Y/L/N.
M: Nope! There's only one that auditioned and that is you!
Y/N: W-woah! T-thank you!
M: We'll call you back later and you give you the private information, as we are on a live right now.
Y/N: O-okay... bye!
M: Byeee!

Just as I'm about to end the call I hear Noah say 'Bye Y/N!' That makes me laugh. I could also hear during the call the little squeaks coming from Millie and Noah. I'm so... scexcited. (A mix between scared and excited) I have totally forgot to tell my mum!