Cuddles

Lotor sighed putting his face in his hands as his hair was pulled up in a messy bun. By now Lance would have rubbed his back and kiss his cheek before putting his hair in a bun and stayed by his side as he worked late.

 This time Lotor sat in front of the bed waiting for Lance to come out anytime soon. He heard footsteps enter and didn't bother to look up. "Hey man," he looked up and saw the male who goes by the name Hunk.

 "Lance will be fine. He is much stronger than he looks," Hunk said trying to comfort him. Lotor sighed. "I am very aware. When I wasn't able to be strong he would be for me," Lotor told him softly.

 "Yeah. Back in the academy on Earth he would get in trouble for Pidge when she snapped at Iverson. Sometimes we would sneak into the kitchen to grab a snack and go back to our rooms and watch movies. He would always risk everything to make us happy," Hunk smiled at the memories.

 "I noticed when everyone started to ignore him and talk bad about him behind his back but I didn't do anything. I noticed how he stopped trying his best to make us happy and he became the person everyone wanted, but even then we still didn't want him," Hunk sniffled and Lotor looked at him.

 "Tell me more about how he was back on Earth," Lotor said and Hunk nodded smiling. "This one time when we were younger and these kids were teasing his brother Marco and we both beat the hell out of that guy. Yet when I would go home with Lance, he always told his mother it was his fault and even though she knew Lance was just protecting her brother she still scolded him. This other time was when we were in school and Lance was late because he was helping the twins get to school when his mother had to go to work early and the teacher asked why and Lance said, "I had to straighten my hair and do my make up," it was funny because the teacher was a female," Hunk told Lotor and he chuckled. 

 "He told me about when you two dressed up as girls," Lotor said raising an eyebrow and Hunk laughed. "Yeah! That was the funniest thing ever. He did mine and his make up and we dressed in his mothers clothes. Let me tell you something, we looked like actual females. Lance also stole two of his sisters wigs -she liked to cosplay- and we fooled the entire school until we were at lunch and we said, "Man, what a long day huh?" and we both took out wigs off. The cafeteria broke out into laughed and we both got in trouble but Lance took most of the blame," Hunk smiled and looked at Lance who looked to be in discomfort in the pod.

 He sighed, "Then there were times when he took the blame and it ended badly. His father would beat him, and he always told me why he took all the beatings and he said this, "I tell my mother to take Marco and Veronica in the room because even though I wont be fine, they will," Hunk said sadly and Lotor nodded.

 "He told me about his father, but he always turned a sad situation into something positive to give himself closure and that is one of the many things I love about him," Lotor smiled softly looking at Lance in the pod. "He has nightmares at night sometimes and when he wakes up he cries in my arms telling me the details. All I could do was hold him in my arms and rub his back, then he finished explaining it. He looks up at me and gives me the most loving, happy smile and I can't help but return it," Lotor said and Hunk stared at the galra in shock.

 Hunk never would thought to see the son of Zarkon this vulnerable and happy in a way. "You should rest, he will be up in a few hours," Hunk said and Lotor shook his head. "Can't sleep without him," he told Hunk and he smiled at Lotor standing up and before he left he told Lotor something. 

 "Thank you Lotor for being there and giving him the happiness and comfort when we weren't there for him. He needed you," Hunk said and left leaving to his bedroom. Lotor sighed and watched Lance and noticed that whatever was going through his head right now it wasn't something happy. Lotor sighed wishing he could do something for the love of his life but he knew he couldn't so he just watched. 

 ---

 Lance groaned and fell out of the pod to be caught by strong arms. He opened his arms and saw Lotor and smiled. He leaned down and kissed his lips. "What was that for?" Lotor asked and Lance noticed bags under his eyes and glared. "You didn't sleep! And I am guessing you said in front of the pod with your hair in a messy bun because you can't do it right. Not only that but you hand you hands in your face," Lance said specifically and Lotor chuckled. "You know me best," Lotor smiled and Lance his his head. He growled and gave Lance a questioning look.

 "Don't give me that look!" Lance glared. Lance turned around hearing Hunk laughed. "I kept him company telling him funny stories of when we were on earth," Hunk told him and Lance smiled. "Thank you," Lance thanked then turned back to Lotor. "You," he narrowed his eyes and Lotor's face seemed fearful. "Are in big trouble," Lance glared and Lotor started backing away. "Why?" Shiro asked as everyone was in the room doing their own thing. 

 "And why does he look scared?" Keith asked and a voice that made Lance squeal. "Because Lotor got his hair tangled," Ezor said and Lance squealed. "Ezor!!!" he smiled and they ran at each other hugging. "How is my pink girl and her girlfriend?" Lance teased and saw Axca's face turn into a dark purple. "We are doing fine!" Ezor said and walked to Acxa kissing her cheek and Lance's mouth fell open. "Seriously?!" he shouted. "How much did I miss?" he looked away deep in thought. "Well Lance you're our rock and when you were here for the time being and we had no cuddles so we looked at each other for comfort and it kind of happened," Ezor explained.

 "Awe I am sorry guys, come here!" Lance said opening his arms and they gladly wrapped their arms around Lance laying on the floor in a cuddle pile. Lotor had his arms around Lance's waist and soon enough they were asleep. Right in the middle of the main room.

 "What the hell just happened?" Pidge asked and they shrugged their shoulders. They did their normal tasks while Lance, Lotor, Zethrid, Narti, Ezor, and Acxa caught up in sleep they had missed.