The Hamster - MCR Oneshot

I had this as a dream. I know. I know it's weird. please don't call the police.

I was watching TV when the doorbell rang. I got up and opened the door, revealing a man in a hamster suit. "Good afternoon, my name is Gerard Way, the hamster whisperer. I understand from your email that your hamster isn't doing too well, yes?"

"Y-"

"Okay, let's get started, shall we?"

"Sur-"

"Where is your hamster?"

"Upst-"

"Fabulous."

I followed him upstairs and showed him my hamster. "This is Salvatore Esteban Mitchell Xavier Lopez, my beloved hamster." I said, taking him from his pink cage and setting him on the floor.

"And what seems to be the problem?"

"He's not eating."

"Mhm. Michael, my dear, I am afraid Salvatore Esteban Mitchell Xavier Lopez has passed away."

I looked down and saw my hamster frolicking happily on the floor. "But Gerard, he's running around righ-" Gerard quickly stomped on my hamster and stood up. "Time of death: 2:26 pm 27 June, 2014." He frowned.

"But you just killed him!"

"I fear you are correct, dear."

"WHY WOULD YOU KILL SALVATORE ESTEBAN MITCHELL XAVIER LOPEZ, GERARD?"

"I killed him so he wouldn't get jealous of our relationship!"

"Isn't that incest?"

"No, my love," He stroked my blonde hair with my deceased pet, "It's Waycest."

"You're crazy!"

"Oh, Mikey. I'm not crazy....BITCH IM GOD!" He danced out of the room, still holding my hamster. When he was out of sight, I just sat there and felt him chuck Salvatore at my head.

*Dream ends*

I'm so sorry if this scarred you, but I had this dream and I felt like sharing.