Gone

Zach's pov
   Daniel was home and Corbyn never left his room. I was alone in the dark and it reminded me of that day 4 mouths ago. BOOM I heard from down stairs, i didn't want to get up because no one was home but me.
BOOM I heard again but closer.
Za:who there. I acted brave.
The door knob turned and the boor slowly opened I stepped back not wanting this thing to grab,hit,kill me.
Za:What do you w-wa-want. I said with tears in my eyes.
   The door was now all the way open showing a tall brunette.
Za:jonah. I almost screamed there was blood every where and he looked like hos been crying for days.
Jo:za-zach I mi-missed you.
Za:what are yo-you doing her-here.
Jo:to say good-bye. He said starting to cry.
Za:what do you mean you-
Before I finished the sentence jonah pulled a knife from his pocket and held it up to his chest.
Za:JONAH, DOnT, STop,please. He said with tears running down his face.
Jo:I love you with all my heart, zach.
Za:jonah put down the knife.
Jo:no, I don't deserve to live.
Za:yes you do just please jonah.
Jo:NO,ZACH what I saw what I did was unforgivable.
Za:jonah ple-NOOOOOO. I screamed out for him, but he fell to the floor with the dagger in his chest with endless blood flow. I didn't know what to do as I stared into his lifeless eyes, I cried even more.
I had to call some but not the cops, daniel.
Daniel
   Hey zach what's happening
                                              Zach
        You ne-need to ge-get here no-now
Daniel
  Im on my way, ok
                                            Zach
                           O-ok
Then I hung up, I dont know what else to do then other then cry because that's all I could do.
A few minutes later Daniel was here he didn't bother to knock he ran right up stairs to my room to find me crying in dead Jonah's arms.
Dani:OMG what happened zach? He said picking me up, I didn't say anything I just hugged him and cried into his shoulder.
Few hours later
I was still crying and Daniel and I was now sitting on the edge of my bed staring at jonah that was on the floor dead.
Dani:are you ready to tell me what happened.
Za:y-yea-yeah.
Dani:You don't have to if you don't want to.
Za:He ki-killed hi-him-self.
Dani:omg zach.
Za:he to-told me he lo-loved me, he ca-came to say g-good-bye to m-m-me. I started crying and crying as Daniel rubbed my back trying to calm me down.

    Daniel and I barred the body the next morning and Corbyn came over to help. We didn't say a word about that morning since but I still could see those lifeless eyes and the way he looked at me when he told me he loved me and I cried every time I thought of it Cornyn still quiet and Daniel was always sad well we all were we didn't know how to recover from so much pain in so little time.

  5 mouths later

We found areselves laughing and smiling and happy, we still remembered everything we still felt the pain but we made sure to live life happy then waste it sad lost damaged.
  Were starting school again and now I live with Corbyn because my mom got sick died and my dad left blaming me of what happened. Yea I know I should be broken and I should  sad but I have my best friends.

  Ofc I will remember jonah and love him but no one knows what he saw or what he done and it was his chose.

   Currently me and Corbyn were waiting for Daniel to get to the house because we were ganna have a guys night. Few minutes later Daniel knocked at the door and he had his bags and he had tear marks on his face. Corbyn pulled him in and sat him down.
Co:what.happened? He said in anger and concern.
Dani:he got to me and then he kicked me out.
Za:omg, daniel. I said sitting down next to him giving him a hug.
Co:you can stay here.
Dani:really. He said surprised
Co:yea, ofc dani. He said with a small smile.
Za:yay now we all live together and we could hang out all the time.
Dani:yea. He said with a fake smile.
Co:you could have the room next to mine.
Dani:ok.
Za:so, we ganna play video games or naw?
Dani:yeah we are. He said with the biggest smile on him face as Cornyn held his hand.
  We played for hours and then we noticed what time it was so we went to bed. But I was alone and Daniel played with Corbyn because he could be alone. I didn't want to be alone last time I was left alone in the dark was when boom I remembered ever moment boom it's still so clear the boor opening reveling the tall brunette boy I can't so this I can't be alone. He broke me in so many pieces and he left me like this and I can't stand life being like this. I was in tear and loud sobs leaving my mouth. The door sang open.
Dani:what's wrong zach.
Za:i-i can-cant be a-alone.
Co:omg, sorry zach I forgot.
Dani:came here. He sat on the bed with his arms open, I crawled over to him and snuggled into his side.
Za:you-jonah h-
Co:shhh, zach it's fine were here. He said sitting next to Daniel rubbing my back.
We soon fell asleep with me in the mibble and Corbyn and Daniel on either side. As I woke up i felt the cold hit me there was body longer there.
Corbyn and Daniel were in there rooms getting ready and I was down stairs waiting for them to be done. I walked up the stairs, and I then opened Corbyn door and then I saw them but the didn't notice I was there. So I closed his door and walked away.

  School I hate this, but it's "the law".
As I walked with Daniel and Corbyn down the halls I see all the faces I've seen for years at this school never learning a thing.

See I stayed up till 2am trying to do something i always wanting to do 1064 words I can't beloved this, thank you guys you guys are amazing thank you for reading♡

  Jachary starting in next chapter, yay😄