Fate Be Change 11

Chapter Title: I'm not Her!

----

It was Sungjae's day off so Joy was with her original Manager Kimberly Lee, on their way to a cafe to have some lunch. Kimberly booked ahead and made sure they were seated in a secluded space so that no one would recognize Joy. They were about to discuss about the fashion show week event held in Seoul next week, Joy was invited to walk and wear one of the famous designed by one of Korea's best fashion designer Jessica Jung.

"So I managed to agree with the invitation so the company gave you a whole week break before the fashion show and please don't gain even a pound during your break. We can't tell what sizes those outfits would be."Kimberly reminded her as Joy just nodded in understanding.

What's the difference, I always puke them out afterwards anyway.

Joy thought. Joy managed to maintain her figure due to the fact that she suffered from anorexia after her biological Father died, so every time she eats a lot or little it always end up in the toilet bowl being flushed.

After they had lunch, Kimberly dropped her off at her Apartment Building as she proceeded to attend another meeting with the company.

Joy pulled over her hoodie as she slowly walked towards the elevator and pressed her floor number, she was about to enter her room when she heard multiple noises coming from Sungjae and Hyunsik's place.

Eh? Are they having a party or something?

She asked herself then she was startled when their door swung open revealing a hysterically laughing Changsub.

"Oh Joyiah! Annyeong!"he greeted making Joy smile and faced him.

"Hello to you too oppa."Joy answered back and was about to excuse herself when Changsub suddenly invited her inside.

"Joyiah, you have work today?"he asked making Joy shook her head.

"Nope, I just came from work. They gave me a week break before I do another fashion show."Joy answered making Changsub grin.

"That's good. Come, we are celebrating Hyunsik's promotion. You should join us, we have pizza and some fried chicken. Just state what you want and we'll make it for you, we have our own cook Eunkwang."he stated making Joy chortle a laugh and was about to politely decline the offer but she was surprised when Changsub instantly drag her inside completely surprised to see a bunch of familiar and unfamiliar faces.

"Joyiah!!!"the guys cheered as the girls just smiled at her presence. Joy awkwardly bowed to greet them as Sungjae was surprised when he saw Joy standing beside Changsub when he came from the kitchen.

"Oh Sooyoung, you don't have work?"Sungjae casually asked her as everyone in the room paid attention to them.

"Ne, I just came by the office with Kimberly-unnie."Joy answered back as Sungjae motioned her to take a seat. Ilhoon scooted over from the sofa to give Joy some space but for unknown reason Sungjae pulled him off the couch and pushed him towards the wooden chair.

"Yah!"Ilhoon complained but Sungjae just ignored him and took the seat next to Joy.

Moments later, Eunkwang introduced the ladies who were present in the room. Jung Hwa who was Peniel's girlfriend, Eunkwang's fiancee Hyuna, Bomi who is Ilhoon's girl but he keeps on denying it, Hyunsik's girlfriend couldn't make it since she was in France. Joy was enjoying everyone's company though it wasn't unnoticed to Sungjae that she was feeling uncomfortable with the atmosphere.

Sungjae would often initiate a conversation with her to lessen the tension completely oblivious that everyone was giving them teasing smiles.

After a few hours everyone started dancing like wackos as Joy couldn't stop herself from laughing her hearts out seeing Sungjae's friends dance like idiots, everyone was also drunk after having amounts of drink while Joy and Sungjae were also tipsy. Joy excused herself as she went to the washroom when she was surprised to see Bomi vomiting on the toilet bowl as Ilhoon was taking care of her.