XI.

Pocketing his blackberry, Kaden rolled up the sleeve of the shirt he was wearing as he made his way down the corridor leading to William's office,cracking his knuckles as he went.

He had just pulled into the parking lot when he got a call from Cassie. She sobbed the entire time she narrated what happened to Ella,and how the doctors were still working on her,and the baby. It took everything in him not to punch the steering wheel,because he reserved that for someone who deserved it and was going to get it.

"Mr. Mckade," Sheila Dirk, William's secretary shot to her feet immediately she saw him. "Mr. Mckade said he doesn't want to be disturbed."

Kaden ignored her by breezing past her desk without any acknowledgement. He heard the slap of her shoes against the tiles as she hurried to keep up with him.

"Mr. Mckade please. I don't want to loose my-"

Eyes flashing,Kaden whirled around to face her. "You will loose your job if you don't stop following me."

Sheila's steps became slow and unsure,but she didn't utter another word.

"Good." He pivoted on his heels,and stalked down the hall until he got to the door leading to William's office. Grabbing the steel knob, he turned it and pushed the door open. The sight that greeted him turned his bones into ice.

A busty dark haired hussy was sitting astride on his brother, bouncing up and down,with her eyes closed and head thrown back in obvious pleasure. William was also holding her waist to control the movement of her waist to his pleasure. The smell of vodka was strong in the office,and it almost made Kaden gag.

Marching up to the desk,Kaden grabbed the lady's hair and pulled her off William.

"Hey!" She screamed in protest. "What the-"

"Get out."

She started to talk,but one glance at her had her scampering out of the office with the rest of her things. William shot to his feet, eyes blazing, as he zipped his pant up.

"What the hell is wrong with you?!"

Instead of replying, Kaden drew his fist backwards,and let it fly. William was totally unprepared for it. His head snapped back at the force of the blow to his right jaw. Before he could recover,he was cuffed in the right eye.

"You fucking bastard!" Kaden threw another punch at him,and this time he was prepared.

William dodged it,then let his own fist fly too. He hit Kaden on his stomach,and barely had the time to celebrate before he was slammed into the desk. Kaden pinned him down and let his fist fly,hitting everywhere he could reach,while William just lay there and allowed him.

"You fucking prick." Crack! "You fought with your wife all because of a whore?" Hit. "You're a coward." Hit. "I'm so disgusted by you." Hit.

When he saw that William wasn't going to fight back, Kaden pushed himself away from his brother,making sure to put some distance between them,because he wasn't sure if he could restrain himself from hitting the bastard again. In fact, he wished he could beat him until he couldn't move,but Ella needed him now.

William winced as he tried to stand up from the desk. His face and sides were on fire,and he couldn't do anything about it because he very well deserved it. He had been miserable ever since Ella left with the children. He hadn't bothered saying goodbye to them,because it would definitely tear him apart than it already did.

Biting back a groan, he slumped into his office chair,and lifted a shaky hand to his nose. When he brought it back, blood was on his fingers. Kaden must have really done a number on him.