First Day Back!

Aaliyah POV

I Woke Up This Morning At Around 7:00 To Get Chris Ready For School.
I Walked Into His Room And Woke Him Up.

"Chris! Wake-Up Time To Get Ready For School." I Said Gently Shaking Him.

He Sat Up And Gave Out A Huge Breath Of Air.

"Do I Really Have To Go?" He Asked With A Pouty Face.

"Yes You Have To Go." I Said "Dont Worry You'll Be The Flyest Boy Around " I Said Tickling Him A Little

"Okay!" He Said Giggling And Trying To Shoo My Hands Away While I Was Tickling Him.

He Got Up And Went Into The Bathroom To Wash His Face And I Started On Breakfast.

I Went For Something Simple Today. Some Pancakes, Eggs, And Sausages.

As I Finished Cooking The Pancakes And Eggs Chris Came In The Kitchen.

"Liyah!! I Need Help!!!!!" He Said Dragging His Voice.

"Whats Up? " I Said

"Ionn Know What To Wear!" He Exclaimed.

"Hold On." I Said Putting The Sausages On Low.

I Walked Into His To See Him Sitting On His Bed Looking Into His Closet Deliberating On What To Wear.

"Hmmmm....How Bout You Wear Ya Jays!" I Said Smiling. I Know He Loves His Jays.

I Pulled The Caramine Sixes Out And Scanned Through His New Clothes And Settled On A White Tanktop With Red Stipes Going Down It And Some Khaki Cargo Shorts. I Let Him Change Into It And Went Back And Finished Cooking The Food.

It Was Around 7:35 And Chris Walked Out In His Outfit. He Was Looking Cute! I Sat His Plate Out And He Began Eating. I Grabbed The Cocoa Butter From My Bathroom And My Gel And Brush And Came Back Into The Living Room Waiting For Chris To Finish.

When He Did He Sat Down And I Gelled His Edges Back And Gave Him Some Cocoa Butter To Rub On His Face and Skin.

He Went Back Into The Bathroom To Brush His Teeth and Came Back And Smiled At Me.

"What?" I Asked

"Thanks Liyah I Look Fly In These Clothes." He Said Grinning.

"Welcome. Just Make Sure You Dont Get It Dirty Okay." I Said

"Okay." He Said Plopping Beside Me On The Couch.

I Changed The Channel To Spongebob And We Began Watching The Episode When Squidward And Spongebob Were Delivering Pizza.

When 8:05 Came I Told Chris To Grab His Bookbag And Sit On The Porch Chairs Untill The Bus Pulls Up.
The Bus Comes Around 8:10-8:15. He Grabbed His Spongebob Bookbag And Sat On The Porch. I Sat With Him. Around 8:13 Is When We Heard The Bus Coming Down The Road. Chris Popped Up And Ran To Hug Me.
"Bye Chris Have A Nice Day." I Said Kissing His Forehead.

"Bye Liyah!" He Said Walking Off The Porch. The Bus Was Pulling Off By Then. The Bus Doors Opened And He Got On The Bus And Took A Seat To Hisself Towards The Front. As The Bus Pulled Off He Smiled At Me And Waved. The Bus Then Faded From My View. He Was Off To School. I Hope He Makes Friends. It Shouldnt Be That Hard He Only In Second Grade.