Chapter 1

"(Y/N) sweetie, did you get everything?" (M/n) asked you, peeking her head in your bedroom door. "Mhm, but have you seen my (f/w) and my guns?" You said as you looked at her, brushing your hair out of your face.

(M/n) nodded, holding your precious weapons in her hands. She handed it to you and you smiled and strapped the guns to your shoes. "Ah, your going to be late if you stay here any longer sweetie."

You rolled your eyes, a playful little smirk dancing on your muzzle. "Did you forget? I have my own plane mom." You stood up, grabbing your bag that had some various tools, your phone and computer including some food and walked out the house and towards your plane.

As you hopped into the front seat of the plane your mother quickly grasped your hand, looking you in the eye. "(Y/N), I'll miss you. Be careful alright? And here, take these..." In your mothers hand lay two things. A glorious purple gem, glowing with bright colors.

And a gold bracelet, studded with rubies. Your eyes gazed upon the the glorious gem as you slowly grasped it in your hands. "Mom, this is a chaos emerald." You breathed out, your eyes glowing in the light. Your mom slowly nodded, and placed the bracelet on your wrist.

"Take care of that gem, don't let evil get a hold of it." (M/n) said.

Nodding you flipped the switch turning on your plane. Your mom stepped back, watching the plane fly into the sky.

"Take care..."

~

"Sonic! Did you hear? A new person's coming from (h/t)!" Tails yelled to his best friend excitedly. Sonic rolled his eyes, seemingly bored about the news his friend announced. "That's nice." He said as he yawned.

Tails frowned, seemingly confused as to why Sonic sounded so bland about this new information. "But-But! They seem so cool! They even have their own plane!"

Emerald green eyes met angel blue ones. "Okay then, if your so interested in this (a/t), tell me more about them." Tails smiled. "Okay. Well from what I learned, they have their own plane, they fight with guns strapped to their shoes and with their (f/w)! See? They sound cool!"

Sonic chuckled as his eyes looked interested. "I'd love to meet this person."

A/N: Who's the person Sega created that fights with guns strapped to her shoes? I'll give ya a hint; Umbra Witch.