Chapter~12~ Bitch Bye

Jacob POV

So after the long party, me and the girls decide to go home and get some rest because we were gonna go to Cascades and then from there the pool to look cute and to find me a new thing.

Tiasia: Yo who was that little ugly bitch with Chresanto.

Star: Idk.

Jacob: Yo thats the bitch from Joes Crab Shake, 2 years ago.

Tiaisa: Oh.

Jacob: This bitch comes to a party with Docter Martins on like its 95° outside, like bitch you looks bad.

Star: She looks hella Rachet.

Jacob: Enough about little miss strawberry shortcake the bitch is wack.

SUNDAY NIGHT

~CASCADES~

Jacob: Damn Its boring ass hell.

Falen: Well,Well.

Star: Well,Well bitch you need something strawberry shortcake.

Falen: Bitch Shutup.

Jacob: Bitch who you talking too, like you talking like i won't beat your ass with my skates bitch fuck outta here you woulda thought that i was pussy.

Star: Jacob she not even worth it.

Jacob: She ain't basic ass bitch.

Falen: walk away bitch

Tiasia: Shut up bitch you ain't nothing but Chresanto side hoe.

Falen: Bitch bequite like Jacob is the side hoe because Chresanto tells me that he loves me all night long bitch.

As Falen and Jacob is going at it Ej walks in and see's them and at this point he wants to put hands on her because its always a problem with her so he steps in.

Ej: First of all bitch im tired if hearing your mouth like go sit down with you miss beauty wanna be looking ass like your mad black(sorry nothing against black) with pink hair, with some tims in the summer like bitch its a heatwave outside then you some 99 cent discount weave boo who told you that was cute, you know what i am so over this dumpster juice bottom of the barrel trick.

WHO PLAYS GUESS EMOJI

IM ON LEVEL 78

YASS(CLAPS)

WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT EJ POPING OFF FUNNY OR NAHH PLEASE COMMENT AND NOT JUST VOTES I WANNA HERE YOUR THOUGHTS