THE DORM

You entered there was a girl with red hair reading a book in one corner and above her on the bunk bed was a dark haired girl toying with...KNIFES. On the other side there was Rue on the bottom and it must be Katniss on the top everyone looked up as you walked in Rue hopped out of bed and began saying the questions she said before "what's your name. Oh please tell me pretty please" she did puppy eyes so you sighed and said "y/n" the dark haired girl looked up from her knifes "welcome...I don't care who you are but there's rules...and you can't brake them." She wandered around flicking her knife "number one..stay away from me and foxface" the girl reading the book looked up "h..h..hi" she said shyly turning back to read her book "number two..do not ever ever ever touch my knifes" she looked serious "and that's it..new girl" she sat back down near "foxface" and played with her hair. Glimmer came up to you and whispered "don't mind them they have a crush on each over...well at least clove likes foxface but I don't know if foxface likes her" she then helped me unpack your stuff and you said "I'm just going to the bathroom" and you wandered slowly in and locked the door you looked in the mirror, you had long black hair with a small blonde streak going down near your cheek you had green eyes was quite tall not chubby and had two sisters...TWINS named Lili and Lila you also had a big brother named Khris but he was now 19 and had moved into a home with his girlfriend Jaquelyn your mum was called Alexis and your dad... "Hey you done have you fell down the toilet or something" it was Rue you quickly tied your hair up and shouted "I'm coming" you heard a voice in the background "she's proberly commiting suicide" you heard a shout "don't say that" that sounded like Glimmer. You came out "finally" you saw Rue roll her eyes "hey" you shouted then you went over to your bed. It was about 4am when everyone was asleep then you heard a noise a very small one you thought who could make a sound so small "hey...excuse me but will you get a cup for me." You looked up and saw foxface "okay" you walked into the kitchen and got a cup "there you go" before you went back you thought to ask her some questions as she never speaks "hey...what's your real name" foxface looked up,before she could reply a knife flew past us you looked up to find clove "no ones asking any questions" she came close to you leaning in "stay away as I can hit you with good aim" she then took foxface by the arm and led her to bed. You fell asleep.