Chapter 2

[Alanna]
"Aw little Alanna wants her dolly back." One of the other kids teased me. "Give it back Candace." I said as i tried to reach for it. Candace always picked on me and Brieonna. "Or what?" Candance asked as she dangled my doll over the trash can. I stayed silent and watched as she threw her to the ground. I grabbed my doll and went to play in the nursery. "Hey Lannie." My friend Brieonna said. She was on the floor playin with kam. "Hey brie." I replied as i walked over to Rocky's crib. She looked up and smiled and reached her arms out to me indicating she wanted me to pick her up. "Did you hear that there was some wwe star coming to adopt three kids today?" Brie asked. "When you hear that?" I asked brie as i watched Kam crawl over to me. "The big kids and Mrs. Jackson was talking about it today at breakfast. I always dreamed of a wwe star comming to adopt me,rocky,and kam so we can get away from all of this. "What if it was randy orton?" Brie asked. She knew i loved randy orton and sometimes wished i was his baby girl. Before i could respond, Ms. Katie walked in. "Ladybugs Mrs. Jackson wants you guys downstairs right now and bring the babies." She said with a wide smile. Me and Brie laughed at the nicknames she's given us. We walked downstairs with Kam in Brie's arms and Rocky in mine. There was a man standing next to Mrs. Jackson but i couldnt tell who is was until he turned around. It was randy orton. "Children this is Randy Orton and he would like to adopt three little miracles today so he's going to be walking around and talking to all of you." Mrs. Jackson explained. "Lannie do you know what that means?" Brie asked as she passed my brother to me. "No what does it mean?" I asked confused. "That means that your dream will come true." I rolled my eyes and turned around only to be face to face with randy orton. "Hello little cutie. Whats your name?" Randy asked me. "My Name is Alanna Rachelle, but you can call me Lannie. I am 5 years old." I told him as i put Rocky and Kam down. He stared at me and my brother and sister for a while. "Who are they?" He asked referring to my brother and sister. "This is my little sister Raquelle she's one and that is my little brother Kameron and he is seven months." I introduced them. He leaned down so he was my height. "How would you three like to live with me?" he asked. "Does that mean your going to adopt us?" I asked. He nodded his head to say yes.