OS 2 (a)

Ragini came and stood in front of MM. (Dadi had gone out of town so she couldnt take help from her). She took a sigh and went inside the mansion.

She stands on the stairs and saw PariSh sitting in the hall. They are laughing and talking while AP is serving them tea. And DP is sitting quitely. Tears flows her eyes to see her maa and papa in this condition. She wipes her tears and compose herself.

Ragini : "Bhaiya..."

PariSh along with AP and DP looks at the stairs and found Ragini standing there with pale face. AP and DP got shocked to see her in that state while PariSh smirks.

Ragini slowly came down and hugs AP and DP. Thats when Pari spoke out.

Pari (smirking) : "Are what a pleasant surprise devrani ji.. Too soon you started missing your bhaiya and bhabhi.."

Ragini broke the hug and stands in front of Pari. She slowly bowed her head down in front of PariSh and joins her hanďs.

Ragini (joining her hands) : "Bhaiya bhabhi... I am sorry for everything.. I am here becoz my Laksh is in danger and I need your help to save him.."

Adarsh fakes his concern and acts

Adarsh (acts as concerned) : "What happened to Laksh Ragini? My brother is ok na?? You say me how can I help u?"

Ragini smiles thinking that Adarsh realy cares for his brother till now and he will help her.

Ragini (smiling with teary eyes) : "I knew it bhaiya.. that you will surely help me.. you can't see your brother in problem.. you know na.. Laksh is in jail.. they had beaten him badly bhaiya.. I need to submit 5 lakhs within 40 more minutes in order to bail my Laksh out.. please bhaiya give me 5 lakh rupees.. I will return it to you as soon as possible.."

Suddenly she hears laughing sounds. She looks at PariSh confused who are laughing looking at her. They stop laughing and Pari came and stood in front of her crossing her hand on her chest.

Pari (smirking) : "What you thought? That we will help you so easily?? No devrani ji.. not so easily.. you want to save my devarji na?? Then you have to plead to me... that day you slapped me na?? Now its time to make you pay for it.. 1st part of the revenge is you have to rub your nose on my feet.. then if my mind changes then I will tell you the next part.. Hurry up Ragini.. the time is passing by.."