Part 1

I was scared and alone.It was raining  At the end of the road I see a lighted house.I'm going to have to stay there overnight...but then I'm leaving!! I promised I'd run away.I start walking and a red balloon floats by."hello?"no awnser. Whatever.I knock on the door and a guy awnsered with glasses...he's cute . "umm are you okay?come in" I think he noticed I was wearing a sweater with jeans.I walk in and a group looks at me and a short wimpy looking boy comes over and asked the cute guy..I mean uh"Richie what happened!!?!" "I don't know!!she just showed up at the door!!" "Will you guys shut up?the poor girl is scared!!" A aburn haired girl said "I'm Beverly,bev for short" "I'm Ben" " mike" "Stanley"" i-im b-b-ill" 

The guy with glasses just stared "what are you staring at asshole!!"

After I noticed what I said I regret."I'm sorry" "oh so feisty can talk now?".he said " a-an-d t-hat's R-Richie" "the one and only!!" " okay well i'm Tianna , and can I stay here for a while ? I ran away from home and-" "But why with Richie? Are you trying to be raped?" "Shut up Beverly!!" Said Richie " I actually ship it" said Eddie.                 "Ummmmmm" I mumbled. " sorry Tianna " "its fine" " okay , so she stays with Richie and we figure out the rest tomorrow alright?" Bev said. "Alright" said Richie .After everyone left we went upstairs,and I went to take a shower. Just then I forgot to grab clothes "here are some clothes I just -ahh!!" Eeeek!! Get out Richie!!" Uh um OK!" And when he left he tripped. He he . After my shower I went to draw on paper.Richie asked " why are you wearing sunglasses?" "No don't take them off!!"     "Why?"   "My eyes hurt when I see light." "Is that why you ran away?" No I ran way because-"

Sorry for the short chapter but I wanted a cliff hanger also sry for the language it gets worse my chicken nuggets.l8r sk8rs 😛