Chapter Twenty Nine Part II

Mature Audiences Only ;)

He pulled back slightly, pressing kisses down my neck.

I moaned out as he hit the crook of my neck and licked it. He stopped for a moment and took a deep breath.

"Mae, once we start, I don't know if I'll be able to stop," he admitted.

Wrapping my legs around his waist, I pulled him in closer, feeling his hardness rub against me.

"Then don't stop," I whispered in his ear as I kissed just below it. His eyes met mine and I could tell his wolf was coming out. He let out a low sensual growl as he roughly grabbed me by the waist and lifted me off of the table.

His tongue tangled with mine once more as he carried me to his bedroom and placed me down on his bed.

When I unbuttoned the last button on his shirt, it fell opened, revealing his toned chest and abs. I pulled the shirt off of him and gripped his muscular shoulders with my hands.

His hands slid under my shirt as he felt my skin. The warmth of his rough hands made my core tighten.

I wanted him so bad.

His fingers met the top of my bra and he ran them along the sides of it, feeling my soft cleavage. His breath became uneven as he did so.

I lifted my shirt over my head and he stared down at my chest with his lust-filled eyes.

His lips found the top of my breast and he placed light kisses down my chest until he hit the middle of my bra. His hands groped my breasts and then they moved behind me. He unclipped my bra and pushed the straps down my shoulder. I threw the bra across the room and looked back up at him.

He sat up between my legs and stared down at me. I began feel a little self-conscious as he just stared and didn't do anything else. I covered my breasts with my hands as my heart raced at the fear of being rejected again.

Luca's eyes met mine and then they filled with lust. He smiled at me and placed his hands on to mine, slowly uncovering my breasts.

"Mae, I wanna show you how a real man treats a lady."

His head dipped, and his mouth was on them once more. He looked up at me as he sucked one of my nipples into my mouth.

As he sucked on it, my hand tangled into his hair and I arched my back. I moaned and threw my head back into the pillow. His touch send pleasure throughout my body.

His hand groped my other breast and lightly pinched my nipple.

"Luca," I moaned out.

He continued to worship my breasts with his tongue and I could feel the wetness between my legs forming. He moved his mouth off of my nipple and kissed lower and lower down my stomach. Reaching the top of my pants, his nose grazed my skin and my core clenched.

He looked up at me, asking me with his eyes if what he was going to do was okay with me.

I smiled down at him and he swiftly pulled my pants down my legs and threw them on the ground. His fingers lightly touched my entrance and my body involuntarily jumped at the touch.

He smirked down at me and continued to rub my core with his fingers. He leaned down, his lips meeting mine, and he kissed me hungrily. His fingers moved quicker against my clit. He pulled his mouth away from me as he fingered my entrance and stuck a finger inside of me. I moaned out against his lips and he smirked.

I bit down on my lip as my eyes closed. He laid sloppy kisses down my body until his lips met my core. He took his finger out of me as his hands grazed the inside of my thigh. He gently pulled them apart and leaned down.

He looked up at me and I looked back down at him with excitement. His tongue licked my entrance and I gripped the sheets in my hands.

My legs began to shake as his tongue circled around my clit. Pleasure rushed throughout my body and my core clenched at his touch.

His finger slid back inside of me and began thrusting roughly.

Pressure built up in my core and I clenched around his fingers.

"Cum for me, Mae," he mumbled against my clit as he looked up at me. My legs shook as I released myself onto his fingers.

I screamed out his name as pleasure pulsed throughout my body. Staring up at him, I noticed him taking off his pants.

I stared wide-eyed at him. I've seen his length before, but never did I see his hardness. He looked so much bigger and my heart raced at the thought of him being inside me.

He positioned himself at my entrance, teasing me as he rubbed his member against my wetness. I moaned out and wrapped my legs around him, begging him with my eyes to fill me.

He slowly thrusted inside of me and I instantly clenched around him, trying to adjust to his size.

He let out a moan and took a deep breath. He leaned down and kissed me softly on my lips. He began thrusting in and out of my slowly, almost as if he was teasing me.

"Luca, faster," I begged.

"I'm trying not to hurt you. You're so tight," he admitted as his lips parted slightly. His eyes were glazed over with lust as he watched my body move against his.

"Faster, please," I begged once more. His hips moved faster against mine and each thrust became deeper. His eyes changed color, signaling his wolf was taking over.

For some reason, I wasn't afraid of his wolf. The eyes staring down at me comforted me even though he was thrusting into me harder and harder. 

His lips met mine once more as his hands groped my breasts. I clenched around him, feeling the pressure about to tip me over the edge.

His fingers lightly pinched my nipples and my back arched as I released myself on him.

Pleasure pulsed out of my core and I took deep breaths. He thrusted in me a few more times and moaned out. He quickly took himself out of me just before he was about to release and came on my stomach.

He looked down at me and smiled. His eyes turned back to normal. I stared up at him with too many emotions stirring inside of me.

He hopped off of the bed and grabbed me a tissue from the bathroom, wiping his cum off my body.

He threw the tissue in the garbage and then laid next to me.

We stared up at the ceiling, laying naked on the bed, comfortable in our own silence.

A/N

Hope y'all got your fix of some smutty smut smut

I know I did 😉

This is definitely not the best smut scene I've written. I'm not as good at writing "romantic" smut, but I hope you liked it!

Until next time xx