Chapter Forty Seven Part II

Shivers ran through me at the sound of his words. His lips abandoned my neck and travelled down to my shoulder. He pulled the sleeve down, so he could kiss my bare flesh.

I bit my lip as my heart raced. I was nervous he was going to think my body was ugly. I didn't look the same from the last time he saw me naked. My body was more muscular, scars laid down my back.

His fingers found the bottom of my shirt and he began to pull it up. I held my breath as the coldness of the room created goosebumps across my back. I heard him gasp as he saw the first scar, yet he continued to pull the shirt up. He pulled it over my head and sat up.

I stared down at the pillow, not wanting to meet his gaze, not wanting to see the disgust on his face.

His fingers skimmed my scars lightly across my back, each one he touched and each time I became more and more anxious. I squeezed my eyes shut, embarrassed by them.

I jumped slightly when I felt his lips on the top of my back. He placed his hands on my hips and softly kissed down my back, down my scars.

"You're so strong, Mae," he whispered as he reached the dimples in my lower back. He kissed the scars once more, travelling up my body.

My body instantly relaxed as he placed a kiss on my neck and smiled. "I love you," he whispered. I closed my eyes and smiled. His hand snaked around my neck once more and he lightly pushed my lips towards his. I crashed them against his lips and we explored each other's mouths.

Luca pressed his hardness into my back side, rubbing it against me. My core tightened at the feeling of his hardness. I've missed him.

His lips abandoned mine and he crawled off of me. Gripping my pants and underwear he pulled them down. I rolled over onto my back and watched as his eyes changed colors. His eyes assaulted my naked body as he fingered the bottom of his shirt and pulled it up and over his head, revealing his muscular frame.

I inhaled sharply and bit my lips as he slowly undid the button on his jeans and pulled them off. I yearned for his body to be pressed against mine.

My nipples hardened, and I grazed my fingers up my body and squeezed it lightly between them as I stared at Luca.

Pleasure courses through my veins at my touch. He took a deep breath, kicking off his pants and took himself in his hand. He stroked his hardness as he stalked closer to the bed. Wrapping his arms around my thighs, he pulled me to the edge of the bed. He knelt on the ground and his fingers grazed the insides of my thighs, sending tingles up my legs. I quivered under his touch.

He placed kisses down the insides of my thighs, coming close to my entrance but never brushing against it. I gripped the bed sheets, needing him to touch me, and pressed my hips closer to his mouth. I craved his desire, his hunger, his longing.

He smirked against my skin and finally placed his lips against my wetness. I moaned out at his touch as he began lapping up my juices. His tongue flicked my clit and massaged circles around it. Warmth surged throughout my body. I snaked my hand through his hair, holding him in place. His eyes looked up at mine as he fed off of my wetness like a starved animal.

His hands trailed up my body to my breasts and he groped them in his hands. I moaned out as he tugged lightly on my nipples.

My core tightened and the pressure in it built higher and higher. I craved a release from him. He stopped licking at my swollen clit and massaged it lightly with his fingers. Crawling up my body, he pressed his hardness against my entrance.

I smirked up at him and rolled him over, so I straddled his waist. His eyes widened, and he bit his lip, looking up at me.

I rubbed my wetness against him, teasing and tormenting both of us, and then crawled back between his legs. I placed soft kisses down his abs and traced them with my fingers. I wrapped one of my hands around his hardness and gazed up at him as I placed my lips on his cock. His lips parted as he looked down at me, excitement filling his eyes.

Wrapping my lips around him, I took him into my mouth and sucked on him. I bobbed my head up and down on his length as I gazed at him through my lashes. His eyebrows knotted together, and he moaned out. I forced all of him down my throat and sucked lightly on him.

His eyes begged me to let him take me. They captured me with longing and inprisoned me with need. Taking him out of me, I licked down his length.

"Luca," I breathed out. I stroked his cock in my hand. "I don't want you to try to hold back your wolf we me tonight. I want to feel him. I want him to take me, to claim me."

His lips parted, and his eyes flickered to his wolf for a brief moment before he suppressed him. "Mae," he breathed out. His eyes continued to change colors as he fought an internal battle with his wolf. "If I let him out, I'll have no control over what he does to you. He'll be rough."

I sat up between his legs and smirked down at him. "Then let him be rough with me."

He licked his lips and took a deep breath, closing his eyes. When they reopened, they glowed. His wolf looked me over with lovingness yet assaulted my body with his eyes.

He sat up and gripped my chin roughly with his hand, pulling me into a kiss. I continued to stroke his hardness in my hand. He growled into our kiss as I increased my pace and he pulled away.

His other hand trailed down my body and rubbed my clit roughly. My wetness dripped out of me. I craved him. I needed him inside of me.

"Luca," I moaned out as his fingers entered me. I tightened around them and he smirked against my lips. "I need you."

He growled again and threw me to the side of the bed. He flipped me over, so I was laying on my stomach and then gripped my waist, pulling my hips in the air. I posted my hands on the bed and arched my back, ready for him to take me. He knelt between my legs and positioned himself at my entrance. Gripping my ass in one of his hands, he took a deep breath.

I pushed my hips against his, rubbing his hardness against me, wanting it inside. I screamed out as he thrusted it deep inside of me, not taking it slow. His hands gripped tightly against my hips as he began to thrust his hardness inside me, picking up the pace.

I moaned out in pleasure as he filled my hunger. One of his hands snaked around my waist and began massaging my swollen clit, while his other hand pulled roughly on my hair, forcing me off of the bed. My back arched deeper for him. I tightened around him as pleasure coursed through my body. His hand released my hair and he snaked it around the front of my neck, pulling me closer to him as he thrusted inside of me.

I glanced forward, looking into the mirror in front of us. His eyes pierced through mine as he watched my body react to his thrusts. He gripped my neck a little tighter and smirked against it. His nose trailed up it and he roughly sucked on my jaw. I moaned out in pleasure.

His fingers continued to rub my clit and I clenched on him. My legs quivered around him and I whimpered out.

"Harder," I begged. "Please, harder."

He placed both of his hands on my shoulders, gripping them tightly and began pounding himself into me.

I screamed out in pleasure as I released around him. Wave after wave of ecstasy rolled out of me and I clenched tightly around him.

His canines brushed my neck and I stared into his glowing eyes in the mirror. They widened and rolled back into his head as he pulled out of me and pushed me down. He threw his head back as his cum sprayed onto my backside.

"Fuck," he breathed out. He ran his hand through his hair and looked into the mirror at me. "Fuck," he breathed again. His eyes changed back to his human and he took a deep breath. His canines retracted back into his mouth and he closed his eyes.

He smiled and sniffed the air. When he reopened his eyes they were glowing once more. "You smell so fucking good."

He flipped me over and spread my legs apart, placing his lips against my entrance. He lapped up my juices with his tongue and moaned into me. I bit my lip as I stared down at him and smiled. When he was finished, he licked his lips and sat up, his eyes changing back to his human and he laid down next to me.

He wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me close to him.

A/N

Thoughts on Luca's wolf?

My thoughts >>>> 😉😏