Prologue

Hello! I'm Lana, and this is the first story I'm making without any help from Emily! I would like to thank Mariana, a girl who has inspired and helped me to write this story. Again, I thank her. Here's all the info!

Couples

Lucy(19: June 28) and Natsu(20: March 16)

Erza(20: May 3)and Jellal(23: August 17)

Levy(18: July 5)and Gajeel(20: January 23)

Juvia(21: November 29) and Gray(22: December 31)

Wendy(16: June 12) and Romeo(16: September 29)

Family notes

Jellal and Romeo are brothers

Wendy and Natsu are siblings

Mirajane and Lisanna are sisters. (duh)

School Schedule

8:15-8:30 Homeroom

8:30- 9:30 Math

9:30- 10:30 Science

10:30- 11:30 History/Writing

11:30- 12:15 Free Time

12:15- 1:15 Theatre Arts

1:15- 2:15 PE= Physical Education= Gym

2:15- 3:15 Art

3:15- 4:15 Free Period

(A/N: Free period means it's a time to do homework and other stuff, but you can not leave school grounds during that time. Free time means they could leave the school property.)

That's all you need to know! In the story, the schedule will be shown again. I have already wrote the first chapter and prologue already, so I will upload them now. If I have any grammar mistakes, tell me. If you have any ideas for the story, tell me. I take at least 2 days to write each chapter, so I want to make sure that they're all perfect. Thanks for your help! Now,- wait! I have to tell you, I never really watched Fairy Tail, so the story line and magic might not match the anime or manga series. Even if you don't know Fairy Tail, you can still read this, so recommend this story to your friends! Thanks! Now on to the story!

AUTHORS NOTE: Okay, this is future Lana. Later in the story, it starts referring to the anime. It might get confusing if you don't get Fairy Tail. Now, PEACE!

Lucy's POV

It was June 28th. My 10th birthday. I was turning 10! Double digits! I couldn't contain my emotions. It just surprised me that I was growing up. I kinda wish I was like Natsu though. He was 11! Both of his digits were the same number! Wait, I'm growing up! I should give up my childish ways! Then I saw my little stuffed seahorse named Sally. Nope. I'm never letting go of my childish ways! I couldn't wait till my birthday party! Oh. It should start in about an hour. I invited everyone from my class! I was so excited I almost screamed from excitement. I couldn't wait to see Erza, Levy and Juvia! They were all so different. Erza was into sports and stuff. You can think of her as a tomboy. Juvia was the opposite of that. She was so... girly and hyper. Levy was a normal person. She was smart and a book worm. She is girly, but not too girly. I liked Levy. She was my bestest friend. Erza and Juvia were only my best friends. Natsu was also friends with Erza. He also has many friends. He's friends with Gajeel, Jellal, and Gray. Wendy was his little sister. I liked Wendy. She would always hang out with Romeo, Jellal's brother. Jellal was a lot older than us. He was turning 14 this year! In Fiore, it was legal for him to take care of Natsu and I whenever we were alone. I think of him as a babysitter. But he is also one of my friends. And then I already mentioned Natsu. Or did I... I don't remember. He is my bestest-EST friend. I couldn't imagine what it it would be without him. We were almost inseparable. I liked playing with his pink hair. It was a cute type of pink. To Juvia, any pink is a cute type of pink. I was also friends with Lisanna. She was about the same age as Natsu. She was always around him and hugging him. It was so cute! I always thought they would end up together. But I don't want that to happen. If he ends up with her, he'll spend all of his time with her and we can't hangout anymore. The thought of that almost made me cry. I didn't want to lose him. He was my bestestest friend! Snap out of it, Lucy! It was my birthday! I shouldn't be crying on my birthday! Then I heard the doorbell ring. Were they here already? I guess I was lost in my thoughts that I forgot that an hour had passed.