1

"No! I will not allow you to keep me locked up here any longer, I'm sick of all this abuse! You constantly make me feel like shit, you control my every move! I don't love you anymore Leah, you're not the person i fell in love with all those years ago.. Goodbye."

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Melody jolted awake, breathing heavily. "Why does it keep haunting me..? I broke up with Leah months ago." She shook her head, sighing slightly, she stepped out of her bed and headed to the bathroom to shower and do her usual morning routine.

As she stepped out of the shower, she observed herself in the mirror. Like any normal girl she prodded and poked at her face; scanning around for any new spots. She quickly dried her hair and put it up into space buns. Afterwards she exfoliated, moisturized and continued to do a basic makeup look. Melody looked into the mirror and smiles, "Ah, much better!" She exited the room and waltzed towards her closet. Almost immediately she picked out some blue shorts, a white crop top and a beige cardigan and changed into them.

Running downstairs she picked up her classic red converse; putting them on and exited the house. Melody got into her car and drove off to college. Of course she put on the radio and made sure that what she was going to listen to would put her in a good mood. The first few bars of Miley Cyrus' 'Party In The USA' started to play and Melody gasped. "Ffffuuuccckkkkk." She grinned. "Fucking throwback!" She exclaimed as she started to sing along.

Ten minutes passed and she finally arrived at college, she parked in her usual spot and headed off to the library to study as finals were coming up, and Mel couldn't be any more stressed as she already was. She plopped down on one of the lounge chairs and pulled out her phone, checking her notes to see what exactly she had to revise for.

Amongst all the chattering voices inside the supposedly "quiet" room- she could distinguish one from the others blabbering on about a new YouTuber, one called Morgan Adams apparently? This seemed to catch Melody's attention as she looked back down at her phone, switched apps to YouTube and looked up Morgan's name; From the first thumbnail she saw- she knew she'd be invested in this Blonde beauty.

"...Woah.. She's beautiful.." Melody gaped in awe. Being the nice person she claims to be; she'd never say this out loud but.. All the other girls she knew looked like dirt compared to Morgan. The brunette popped her earbuds in and started to watch Morgan's videos, even though she only had 6 videos up; //The psychic twins video bc yknow.. plot// Melody became more and more invested into Morgan, instantly becoming her new favourite YouTuber. Without even realising an hour had passed and she'd finished all the videos.

Melody gained awareness of where she was once again and sat up rapidy- flailing her arms in a very exaggerated manner. "I fucking forgot to revise!" She exclaimed. Only to receive a lot of "Shut up" "Shush" and "huh?" coming from those surrounding her. Melody groaned, tossing her head back, "Well too late to start now- I'll totally forget by tomorrow anyways." She muttered to herself. She once more picked up her phone and opened Twitter and followed Morgan before tweeting her.

"Hey @_morganadams_ I just spent an hour binge watching you videos instead of revising for my finals. Send help and caffeine!!!"

She hit send and giggled, she stood up and stretched quickly before leaving the library and campus; she ought to go get some food, doing nothing makes everyone hungry doesn't it? Her short stature could only make her walk so quick, so that five minute walk turned into ten, no problem. She made her way to Starbucks and ordered a White Chocolate Mocha Frappuccino. After receiving her drink, she moved outside to sit down and as she did, a notification could be heard from her phone

BING

Melody looked down at her phone, her eyes widened and her breathing hitched momentarily. "Oh My God" She mouthed in utter shock. She only had to read the first part of the notification before knowing what she had in store.

Morgan Adams replied: