Concert

💃🏽 Amani p

💃🏽 Amani p.o.v 💃🏽
2 days later
Friday April 20th, 2018
1:57pm

"So, is your mom taking us or not?"Ariyon asked me.

"Yeah, she finally said yes after I begged her like I literally got on my knees and everything."I told her.

"You didn't."She said laughing.

"I had to."I said laughing with her.

" I can't deal with you."She said.

"At least I got her to say yes. But look, I don't know what time the concert gon end so we might end up staying at a hotel. So basically just bring an over night bag."I told her.

"I thought about that too because Jay said their concerts usually don't end til 1 or 2 on the morning."She said quietly because the teacher came back in from the bathroom.

"Ok, class. Quiet down. You might as well start on your homework. Go to page 749, read the chapter and answer the questions at the end for the rest ."Mrs.Baker said.

Everybody groaned including me. Mrs.Baker sat at her desk and got on her phone. Me and Ariyon looked at each other and made a face.

"You wanna do it now or tomorrow?"She asked me.

"Definitely not today, this girl be tripping."I said.

I opened my book so it looked like I was reading. We started talking about our outfits and how we gon do our hair. We had went and got our nails done yesterday.

"You ready to leave?"I asked her.

"Yeah, let's go."She said raising her hand.

"Yes, Ms.Richardson?"Mrs.Baker asked.

"Can I go to the bathroom?"She asked.

"Yes, hurry back."She told her.

Ariyon grabbed her stuff and got up. She left out. I waited 3 minutes before I started fake coughing.

"Amani, go get a drink of water."The teacher told me.

I grabbed my stuff and got up. I left out the classroom. We went to our locker and got our backpacks. We walked out the school and got in our cars.

"I'll be at your house in a hour or so."Ari told me as she started her car up.

"Alright, I'll see you."