Q and A and Ten Useless Facts About Netvor You Probably Didn't Want to Know

If there are any books you EVER have to check out after this one, check Nandi_taylor, AllieSalone, MiloMaia, and MayTijssen, they're all well accomplished authors who deserve a little recognition :)

These are some of the more frequently asked questions people have for me and I just wanted to post a mass chapter to address them. If I didn't answer your questions, please ask it either in the comments or over a message if you like :)

Will there be a sequel to Netvor?

I've probably gotten this question the most and it is incredibly flattering to hear since people asking for a sequel is like the biggest compliment to any writer! There are so many authors that say they won't ever write a sequel to their books and then sometime later end up writing them, so I won't say I'll NEVER write a sequel. However, Netvor was always meant to be a standalone novel (it's long enough for two some would argue) and that's why it ends the way it does.

That doesn't mean there won't ever be a sequel or that I haven't thought about what it would be about, but I wanted readers to be able to imagine whatever end they like and me creating a whole new ending would sort of compromise that :)

This story is strangely about the authors of stories as much as the listeners themselves, and that the characters and plots and symbology is solely up for the listener to interpret and understand. And as much as I've grown to love the characters and the world, I also want to dive into other stories, since I've been working on this one for such a long time ^^'

If not a sequel, do you have other stories you're writing/you've written?

It may or may not interest people who were engaged by Netvor but I'm also writing another work called Princed which centres on the imagined events after Princess and the Goblin, an old movie I loved as a child. It's much lighter than Netvor and a sort of comedy/romance/adventure/fantasy type book about Princess Irenie who is trying to unite the kingdoms of humans and Goblins while working with the insufferable Goblin Prince, Froglip.

 It's much lighter than Netvor and a sort of comedy/romance/adventure/fantasy type book about Princess Irenie who is trying to unite the kingdoms of humans and Goblins while working with the insufferable Goblin Prince, Froglip

I tried a more dramatic/dark look on the movie called Sunriser, but I didn't find the story going anywhere I thought it should. I am currently developing the plot for this shorter novel and I hope to be posting chapters as soon as I build up a stash of them. Until then I will be reviewing works I have gotten behind on and looking over my critique list.

Ten Useless Facts About Netvor You Probably Didn't Want to Know

1. The title Netvor is based on one of my favourite Retellings of Beauty and the Beast, the Czech movie Panna a Netvor by Jurag Herz of which is based on a play from the same country by Frantisek Hrubin.