Ready as I'll ever be

(Medieval au)

Sammy started pacing, hands behind his back. Stopping he stared out the window. In a few hours, hundreds of men will come and try to save the king . Lead by Captain of the royal guard, Boris Wolfman. Sammy smiled as he remember the one of his minions poisoned the Captain.

Speaking of the king, he turned around. The older man was tied up on the floor. He was scared. He turned back to the window.

"Any moment now, your majesty ," He put venom on the last word.

"Believe me I know I sunk pretty low, but whatever I've done you deserved

"Sammy,"Henry cried, trying to get his attention. The man turned around and glared at him.

"Quiet,"

I'm the bad guy, that's fine. Its not fault of mine and some justice at last be served.

He went to the table in the room, grabbed a sword. Henry tried to get his attention.

"Please, Listen," The younger man didn't and stared at his sword.

Now it's time to step up
Or it's time to back down
And there's only one answer for me

Sammy turned his attention back to the window.

And I'll stand up and fight
cause I know that I'm right

Sammy quickly turned around and pointed his sword at the window.

And I'm ready, I'm ready, I'm ready
Ready as I'll ever be.

In a camp miles away, Captain Boris laid on a bed. He groaned and moaned, sweat dropping down his face. The prince Bendy stood over him, concern written on his face.

"Are you sure you can go on the rescue mission,Boris,?He asked wiping the sweat off the man's forehead. The man shook his head.

"Actually I don't think I can, I'll only slow you down,"He groaned looking at the Prince. Other knights men stand around them.

The knight William's eyebrow furrowed in confusion."Then who's gonna lead the assault against Sammy?"

Boris groaned."I'm not,"Sitting up he looked at the edge of the."She is," Everyone turned and standing behind them was Y/n L/n Lawrence, confidence in her eyes as she studies the men.

Now it's time to rise or it's time to back down and the answer is easy to see.

She gestured with her hands and walked closer to the Captain. Boris had a smile on his face, he nodded his head.

And I swear by the sword, If your in get on board.

She unsheathed the sword, and pointed it at Bendy's neck. Her eyes stared into the prince's eyes.

Are you ready?

Bendy nodded his head and grabbed his own sword.

I'm ready.

The knights raised there swords.

We're ready

Y/n raised her sword.

Ready as I'll ever be.

Not far from the camp was a tree, a figure stood next to the tree. The figure turned quickly when they heard footsteps. She stepped from behind the tree and smiled. It was Princess Alice."There you are,"

The other figure was her other father King Joey. He had both hands behind his back."Yes, yes I had to stop at one of the pubs," He brought one hand from behind his back"I heard you're pretty handy with one of these,"In his hand was a frying pan. His daughter chuckled smugly.

"I sure am," Joey tossed to the smug girl, which she horribly failed to catch. Joey walked up to his daughter.

Are you quite sure we can do this?

Alice smiled and held her pan.

Together we will guarantee

She grabbed her Dad's arm and they began their rescue mission.

Back at the Castle, Sammy watched his followers setting their forts up.

Now its time redeem or it's time to resolve

I'll make them hear me.

Y/n watched the men ride their horses to the castle. Doubt on her face.

And the outcome will hardly come free

Prove they can trust me

Alice looked back at the camp all her friends and family are there.

I'll save my home and family.

The knights rode their horses to the castle, confidence raided off of their bodies.

Now the lines in Sand and our moments at hand

Bendy rode with charge to the castle. Determination in his blood.

And I'm ready

Y/n rode in front of him.

I'm ready

Alice and Joey heard the horses from behind them. They made it to the castle.

I'm ready

Sammy watched the two figures from the window, grabbing his sword, he walked out the room.

Ready as I'll Ever Be.