Void Y/N

Your Pov...
I started to ignore everyone and everything. I had not gone to school for two weeks. I have not been living with Allie but in this abandoned cinema. I haven't touched the floor to see any memories. But I have done some pretty terrible things I could feel it. I knew and have known now what I look like to others as void. I keep playing this chess game with him in my mind when he has taken controll. Still no sign of Stiles. But I do know that Void me will meet him today. Void told me and I am going to try my very best to break out of Voids embrace.

Stiles Pov...
I haven't seen Y/N in many weeks and it is killing me. I love the girl forgods sakes! Void has left my body and I feel free. I know this is not the end though, why would he and Y/n just disappear? Exactly they wouldn't!
Scott had smelt her a few miles away from her house. Allison has been up all day and night looking Y/n. We all have, she is family.
Me and Scott tracked her down to a old cinema. Thats where we are right now. This doesn't seem good. I mean it is an abandoned cinema after all. We walked in and I saw Y/c/h locks and a star wars top that only Y/n would wear. But I knew it wasn't her.
Y/n has the most gorgeous y/c/e where as this figure has demonic ones...

Even her skin and under the eyes where different. She wore all black and a giant grin. Not the one I fell inlove with but a demonic one. She giggled, walked over and stood infrount of me and Scott still wearing her grin.
"Well, well, well looky what we have here. Y/n bestfriends, but do you know what I know about this special girl. She actually loves someone. In this room that name starts with an S. Well look you both do but if you know this one thing about Y/n then you are really the one she loves because she had only said this to one of you. What is her favourite place to see and what memory has she got there?"
I know this! The cinema near the woods. She loved it there because before she moved here she used to camp out there with her family, she loved it because her and her family just travelled to New York once to wait in line for a movie. She always said it was the best day ever before meeting us.
Oh my god! She loves me!
"Well Stiles look at where you are." She grinned. "But there is one thing you should see about her night here that she never told you." She snatched mine and Scotts hand and quickly placed a finger on the ground.

Y/n pov...
I was suddenly filled with the sight of memories. It flashed me camping with my family at the cinema. I smiled but nornaly I would stop it there because what happened next really is my biggest nightmare. My worst memory. The memory carried on...
We had just arrived back in England after the best trip I had ever been on. Me and my damily had just gone to America yo watch the brand new Star Wars the had done it because of my good grades. I am in the car with my mother and father. We were singing and talking about the movie when we suddenly felt pressure in the side of the car. We had been hit. I woke up on the rode and shuffled to where my mother and father had layed. I grabbed there hands screaming for hours and hours until an ambulance came nd took me away...
I looked up tears streaming down my face to see that I was in my own body again. I let go of the boys hands, I was shaking from fright and from crying. The boys knew straight away that it was the actuall her and embraced her in the quickest motion. Both boys where crying too. I hugged them quickly.

Scott went to call Allie so I stayed with Stiles. He grabbed my hand and started to cry once more making me cry.
"Why did you do this to yourself. Why replace me with yourself.I hate seeing you like this! I hate him being able to use your powers against you. Ehy would you do this? Are you trying to get yourself hurt? Do you not know how much I love you."
" The reason I did it was because I love you too you crumpet!"I said giggling.