My Best Friends BoyFriend chpt 3

My best friend’s boyfriend chpt 3

    I was running as fast as I could from my attacker, I was running so fast I did the most stupid thing a person could do and that was look back. I fell flat on my face making an oaf as I landed, I knew once I got up he would be there waiting to hurt me. I screamed when he pulled me up by my hair, I knew I was going to die and get eaten. Why would a gummy bear want to eat me anyway? I was …..Wait it is a zombie gummy bear?

   I turned to the orange gummy bear guy “If I eat you will I be a zombie?”

“Shut up bitch” I gasped at his reaction and took a bite of his ear.

      He screamed and dropped me on the ground giving me the advantage to bite his legs so he could not run. My turn to kill you now! I ate one of his legs laughing as he screamed bloody murder, It was a yummy in my tummy gummy! I went to his head and ripped it off screaming in joy when orange goo came from him. I won ha take that ho! I ran from the crime scene and woke up with laughter when I ran into a wall. I looked around declaring I was safe and shook off the covers, what a weird dream.

       I went to the shower and jumped in; I quickly washed my hair and body and got out shaking like a dog. Bark! I jumped ten feet in the air when I walked out of the bathroom; I swear I pooped out my heart. I slapped my older brother in the face and laughed when he fakes hurt by holding his face and pretending to cry. I did not talk a lot about him because when I was little he left at age fifteen to join the army. They let him in to an army school because he forged our dad’s signature, I was so upset at him but in the end I forgave him but still told everyone I was the only child.

     “Hey jack ass” I smirked

“Cute, so get into trouble lately?” He smiled at me; I knew he was up to something.

“Nope” I said popping the P

     I went into my room to change into light shorts and a pink top saying beauty killer in black, I went downstairs and saw my brother in the kitchen. I stuck my tongue at him when I stole his toast; I was use to him showing up for a day or two then going back to where he is stationed at. He was always on the go and sometimes it was sad. Don’t get me wrong, I love it when he is home but I try to not hang around because I get to sad. My life if lame without my partner in crime!

“So Jack, what are you doing home?” I bit off a piece of toast

“Going to be home for a-while”

I eyed him suspiciously as I was eating my toast “How long is that?”

“Oh you know…..a while” He pulled out the cookie jar that was mine and started to eat my cookies!

“MINE!” I said pointing to them.

He shook his head laughing and pointed to the toast “Was mine! So um were in mom and dad?”

I snorted “If you were ever home you would know they are always going out of town for work and never is home, I am always alone six out of seven days”

     He nodded and walked off; I shrugged him off and grabbed my keys to the car I owned I felt like going for a ride to “house of rats”.  The manager was in, I could tell by movement on the top of the club. I tried to open the door but it was closed and no one was answering it when I kept knocking. I went in the back and almost cheered when I saw a metal staircase, time to be a ninja. I jumped in the air and scaled the wall until I was able to reach to stair landing; I pulled it down and climbed up the flight.