Chapter 2 - Are You Going ?

Ashley P.O.V

              When I ran into the bathroom I Just Stared at my self in the mirror. Of course I wasn't going to cry over some boy but the thought of him kissing her made me sick ! When I saw him kiss her I knew I had no more feelings for Keyron anymore. I picked up my bag as I walked out the bathroom.

         When I entered the class room I took my seat in the back of the class. I really didn't feel like being here I would've walked out if I had the balls to do so. My teacher Mrs.Stewart really wasn't saying anything important so I put my head down."Pssst." I heard someone whisper but I completely ignored it and kept my head down.

        As I was minding my own business then all of a sudden I felt someone throw a pencil at the side of my face."What in the hell was that for?" I said but only lound enough for Danni to hear."I just wanted to see if you were okay. You ran into the bathroom and I thought-" I cut her off before she could even finish her sentence."Don't even finish your sentence cause you know damn well I wasn't crying over Keyron." I said as turned back around to face the front of the class and stayed like that until that period was over.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

                          Danni's P.O.V

             The whole walk home was silent Ashley didn't even look at me but then the silence broke when our friend Myla walked toward us."Hey Myla." I said in a happy tone and also excited to see her."Hello Myla." Ashley said in a low tone."So you guys here about jaceyon's end of the year party?" Myla asked walking with us."No, I Haven't have you Ashley?" She just shook her head I guess she was still mad but I didn't care anymore.

           "Ya'll really need to go!" Myla said."I'll think about it." Ashley said walking onto her porch me and Myla watched as she slipped through the door into her house."Okay, Text me!" Myla said waving goodbye and now only walking with me."So what's up with Ashley, Looked like she had an attitude?" She asked."Loooong story." "Well tell me I got time."

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

               Ashley's P.O.V

        As I walked into my house I went straight upstairs. My mom or my sister weren't home yet but they would be in like a hour or so. I was just about to get on my laptop until I heard a know at my window which was weird cause no one has climbed up here since 7th grade."What do you want ?" I asked as I opened my window...

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

   *Oh Hi Guys Didn't See You Reading There ! Sooo Sorry It Took Me Soo Long To Update But Here It Is And Let Me Know What You Think...*

   ~Forever Iceyy !