Telling Team Crafted Chapter 6

Mitch's POV//

Since Jerome and I were officially dating, words couldn't describe my feeling at the moment. "Uhh Jerome when are we going to tell the fans and the rest of team crafted?" I asked "Oh Mitch are you sure you wanna do that?" Replies Jerome. "Let's just tell team crafted first ok." I said, Jerome nodded." Should we skype them?" I asked Jerome with a smile. "Of course." He said, I walked over to my monitor and opened skype. "You ready?" I asked pointing to the chair next to me. "Yea of course biggums!" He said, I called of team crafted here's how the conversation went.

Mitch: uhh hey guys Jerome and I have some news

Adam: Your pregnant?!

He laughed

Quentin: Do tell.

Ty: TELL US!

Jerome: uhh err Mitch and I are dating.

He looked at me and blushed, he leaned in for a kiss of course I couldn't resist kissing my biggums are lips met.

All: Awwww #merome!

Mitch: You guys wanna record a video together since were already In the same call?

All:we'll ok!

Mitch: hungergames?

Adam: yep!

We all got recording, Jerome just sat next to me since he didn't have a computer.

Adam: Hey guys sky here! And today were playing hunger games with team crafted!!

All was going we'll until Adam said something.

Adam: are you gonna tell the fans?

Jason: yea are you?

Sundee: yea doods are you or not.

Jerome gave me a look,and said "I don't know if I can do this."

Authors note~~~~

Ayyy otp5ever here soo merome is now real how wonderful! More to come <3