0

We were stuck in the middle of a swamp. We couldn't touch the water it was infested in crocodiles and some snakes. You can see some feline species watch us from the trees. I gulped as I saw a snake swim under the boat.

I walked back inside the everybody was having lunch. Its a party boat so it was large enough for the people here and a hall to dance. Stairs to the rooms and upper deck stuff like that.

But suddenly everything started to change. People started dying or suiciding. One by one. Only leaving me with a man who thinks he is god.

The worse part is he killed them all just to take me away with him. He thought I would be happy that they died. Whenever I got mad with someone they would get killed the next day and for some odd reason it pleased me. I wanted them all gone but not in that way. The boat is full of blood and corpses as he stared back at me with his cold red eyes.

I stood there I had hid one person but he was the same as the other. Except he didn't torture anyone or killed anybody but what he is. Its what scares me. He smiled at me as blood drips from his chin deep crimson red. I stared at it as a drop landed on the floor and all I could do is stay still. My blood runs cold as fear rushes through my veins so I looked at him as he tilts his head to me.

In the chandelier was Chloe he had tied a rope around her neck and dropped her body. Her neck snapping the instant the rope tightened and her body weighed. On the other side was her boyfrind Max he was headless as his body was in one side but he head was in the other. Blood covered the floor. There where a few teens as well but they were cut or slashed open and they are spreaded around. A total of ten people here and the rest of twenty people in different parts of the boat dead.

"Do you like my gift?" he asked me his voice so demonic and creepy

I took a step back and say "Why kill? Why not scare or let them beg for their lives!?"

"They were destined to die this day only two survives... A mortal and a immortal and that is you and me" he tells me as he walks my way arms a bit open "Don't you see... We are destined to be..."

I got more scared as I didn't want to be involved in a masacre by him. I don't want to kill people or be a witness of a masacre. I don't want to be a murderer I want to have a normal life. I want to have someone to love and get marride and have children. Have a peaceful life not a life that we have to keep running away because an officer recognized us.

"I want a peaceful life... No kills... No blood... Just birds singing and children laughing" I say as I hugged myself