chapter seven

Sorry to the late update I'll make sure it won't happen again ❤❤
---------------------------------------------
Hazel's P.O.V
"I want u" i whisperd in her ear as soon as I said those three words she turnd around and looked me in the eyes I could feel my heart beating so fast she pulled me closer to her body and leand forward and pressed her lips against mine and I feelt like I'm going to melt my heart feeling so warm it took me a few seconds to kiss her back we kissed until we broke apart gasping for air and then she graped my hand and took me upstairs to her room she pushed me gently on the bed and looked at me with a look full of lust than licked her lips and she hoverd over me I wrapped my hands around her neck I could feel her touching me her hands getting under my t shirt and grapping my boobes I let out a small moans and I bit my lip not wanting to moan again as she places kisses on my neck I was so turnd on but this kisses didn't make me forget the fact that I'm kissing a girl and she's my sister I just couldn't do it so i pushed her off of me "I'm really sorry I don't know what I'm doing " I said running away from her and entering my room and closing the door I sat down on the edge of my bed trying to put myself together I was so confused I didn't know why I felt that way toward her(- am I a lesbian but Inever been with a girl before and I dated two guys what about her is she a lesbian or something this is wierd I'm freaking out right now I need to calm down but what if I am really attracted to girls true that I find some girls beautiful true that all my fav actrose are females and I also I support the lgbt community but not because I'm a lesbian but because I believe that everybody should love the person that they love regardless of their gender I don't know but that kiss it feelt so rightt so sweet -) suddenly I heard my bathroom door opening i forgot to lock it I saw anna "are you ok " she asked I didnt know if I'm ok " I don't know I'm bit confused about what just happened " I mumbled looking down to my feet "me too when I first liked a girl I was so confused " she said taking a seat next to me on the edge of the bed " so you like girls ?" I asked knowing the answer and she just nodded i took me a few seconds to realize everything and of all the questions I could've asked in that moment i asked " how can we have sex " she silently laughed and than she got a bit closer to my ear " I'll show you " she whisperd making all my thoughts drift away In the feeling of her soft lips on mine and all I could think about is I want this i want her .
-----------------------------------------
I hope you liked it plz vote and comment whatever u want ❤❤