Chapter 2: The Village of Dragon Hunters

Then though palm trees and big huge bushes we made it to the village then we saw four men with tattoos on their faces one man with blonde hair and a long beard looked like about in his 50's very built for his age had a two green lines over his eye brows one short one long going down on one eye, another man had red hair all spiked up might have been in his 30's an older Chris Owens if you could remember the movie American pie Series Way back in the 1999-2000s but that was seventy years ago, and had a goatee had same color of green tattoo but different shape it looked like the letter L but backwards another man might have been in his 20s kind of a young Brad Pitt wouldnt you say like in that one movie fight club but this guy had with black hair blue eyes and had blue tattoos over his eye brows looking like spikes and two line dashes going across and a arm tattoo on his right arm same with the another man with brown hair that was Mohawk he kind of looked like that dude Mr. T but peach skinned and green eyes of course might been in 40's with the same blue color but this one had a the tattoos on the eye brows and two dash lines going down instead of going across welcome to Kokomawer village I am Kinfinrar keeper and shaman of medicine.. said the man with the green strips going down with one eye. and I am Zackerolf keeper of war and peace. said the man that had blue two over his eye brows looking like spikes and two line dashes and a arm tattoo and I am Kravlin Im the keeper of population. said the man with red hair and with the green backwards L shaped lines and I am Rov keeper of the village we won't want anarchy now do we? Said the man the man with blues dashes going down his face and lines even with his brows. Doctor Dylan I never expected visitors after you. Rov said Doctor Dylan..? Halie said wow Dylan I never expected that. yes my dear lady, We have a doctor around because the population is getting big now we needed a doctor because some of our villagers were about to have children, but when Dylan and his friends showed up accidentally through the portal we knew we found a doctor but now we have to get out of here. Why it looks so peaceful here? Gerald said no, no my friend you are sadly mistaken Dragfo is this realms leader is about to come any day now and take over the village and use our children as slaves. Kinfinrar said and now we have new recruits for the war but now you will have to be dressed right to be in our village Kinfinrar one looks pregnant. said one of the dragon skull dressed villager then Kinfinrar came towards me felt my pregnant stomach indeed. he said five days away, make sure she rest on the doctors infirmary cot I will met you over there. then Halie and DJ followed one of the warriors to the doctors hut then the rest of the squad and Kinfinrar Rov Zackerolf and Kravlin came too I was breathing very heavy then Halie felt my head again this isnt right. she whispered she got a big fever. then Kinfinrar came closely to me and started to use a healing shaman chant that i could hear kilaniva sikiva reviyu gigia kiummi then he stop his chant then I felt better I gasped a big gulp of air now she must rest who are you my dear lady? he asked me Karbaru Aurora Princess of the planet aurora leader of the wolf-squad of new York city, where am I? then Kinfinrar said you're alright you're in the village of dragon hunters don't worry you and the babies are alright. Halie opened her mouth and said babies? Yeah Im carrying twins DJ and I was supposed to surprise you. Then we all heard a big roarechoing through the sky then the people started yelling Dragfo, Dragfo!!!then Kinfinrar looked at Halie and said get your group ready his portal will take you back. gaaaaagh. I yelled I felt pain in between my legs Halie..HALIE!!! I screamed oh shit. Gerald and Deshon said shes having the babies get the boys out of here and help the dragon hunters now DJ you stay here you need to support your wife. Halie said he nodded Jessica and Sapphire and Anna roquelle and alena Kayla and keileigh stayed in to gather some equipment for the birth I didnt know what to do if they were going to be okay or if they were going with me to the portal to make it back to earth but I trust Halie she trust me so I trust her and I trust her with my life.