Orgins(you and Izuku)

{This is my first Fanfic Sorry if it is bad.}Quirk:Solar Strength (basically your strength would build up from the sun like a charger. You are litterally solar powered. However Toshinori often had you cover up most of your skin otherwise you could poke someone and send them flying from pent-up energy)
Name:Y/N L/N
You are four right now

   You heard crying. A child's crying. You being the curious little 4-year-old you are went towards the sound. When you saw the source you gasped. A boy your same height and age, as you presumed, with ash blonde hair spiked like an explosion as well as crimson red eyes. He seemed terrifying to you. He had pushed the other boy who seemed to be the source of the crying sound.

   "Hey! Stop that!" You yelled at the bully.

   "Or what? What are you gonna do about i-" He was cut off by you punching him square in the face.
"Hey! I'll frickin' get you for that!" He began to give chase. You ran as fast as your small legs would take you. You ran back around and towards the other boy who you saw had fluffy green hair and big green eyes.

   "Hey get up and hurry!" You yelled in his direction. He seemed shocked but soon realised what you meant. He got and soon was running by you as yoy booked it to where he said his house was.

   " T-Thank y-you for h-helping me." He said as you arrived at his house "You should probably get home its getting dark" you looked at the sky and realised this too. Just before you took off. You turned to him.

   "Oh I'm Y/N L/N by the way" you said as you held out your hand.

   "Izuku Midoriya" he took your hand and shook it.

   After that you two became friends. You also became one of Bakugou's victims after he discovered you had a pretty weak quirk since your dad would have you cover up most of your skin too.

~~~~~~~~~~~8 years later~~~~~~~~~~

   You and Izuku were walking to his house since your dad was out and about handling 'work'. You were thinking about all your time with Izuku. You often went to his house since your dad was always either sleeping or heroing as he called it. While passing through a tunnel when you both heard gurgling from down below. You turned around only to be faced with a slime monster villain thing.

   "Ooooh perfect skin suits to hide in! Better hurry though All Might was right on my tail." He said before surrounding you and Izuku. You were about to black out as you looked over to see Izuku was ready to pass out too. Before yoy closed your eyes however you saw your da- ahem... All Might appear from the same sewer grate you assumed the slime monster did. You wanted to see more but blacked out.
.
..
...

   "Y/N! Young man!" You heard the same voice that woke you up for school.

   " Dad five more minutes..." You said not remembering the situation before blacking out. You sat up as fast as lightning realising that you just said that in front of Izuku. You looked to your side to see him just stirring indicating he was just waking up.You sighed in relief because one he was alive and two he did not hear the whole dad thing. He sat up and looked around before seeing All Might and you.

   "Ah your awake! Sorry I'm usually more careful in my heroing," All migh- aw screw it I'm just calling him dad! Izuku looked at Dad and soon realised it was indeed not a dream.

   "A-A-All Might! Oh wow! Uuuuhhh uuuhhh can I get an autograph!?" He asked looking for a blank page in his notebook and a pen "Oh! Y-you've already signed it! Thank you so much! It will be a family heirloom passed down for generations!" You giggled at how silly he seemed to you.

   "Well I must get back to heroing! See you at home Y/N" your dad yelled as he was about to leave.

   "Wait I still have questions!" Izuku said walking over to your dad. Just as dad jumped away Izuku grabbed onto your dad's leg.

   "Oh no..." Was all you said.

So how was it? It is my first so be kind please. I will try to update as much as possible. Thank you for reading I love you dear readers already!
740 words