HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY IZU!!!

I'm so sorry for not uldating in a while but it was Izuku's BIRTHDAY!! We had to celebrate!! No choice! Yes I know I am heck late. Sorry.
        Your P.O.V.
   I had a great idea today! What if I throw Izuku a surprise birthday party? I text Uraraka asking if it is a good idea and if she could help.

---------------------Texting-------------------------

Hey can I want to throw    
Izuku a  surprise birthday
party. Could you help out? - You

Uraraka- That sounds really cool! Of course I'll help! My ship could sail after all...

Ummm....your what?- you

Uraraka- Nothing! Don't worry about it! I'll get suplies and you keep Izuku busy!

Ok! Thanks again for your help!- you

Uraraka- Np

-------------------Texting over--------------------

         You sighed in relief to have support on this whole opperation. You still wanted to make the cake but other than that you and Uraraka would pay for everything.

         You began to walk to your best friends house and knocked on the door after the short walk.

          "Izuku? Inko? You guys there?" You asked you heard feet ruffling and the door opened for you to be faced with Izuku. He wore a casual outfit a green T-shirt and some pants. "Hey eanna go hang out?" You asked.

          "S-sure! That sounds really fun!" He eyes sparkled happily and it made your heart flutter. You two began to wander away from the house and farther into town. We wandered to every hero mercy shop and Izuku had a blast. Mission part one, complete. Your phone rang and you picked up for a moment signaling Izuku that you got a call before answering ,you guessed it, Uraraka.

       " Hey what's up? Did you get everything?" You asked.

        "Yeah. Just head over to your house whenever your done with lover boy~~"

         You blushed many shades of red and yelled back "S-SHUT UP!" Which had caused a lot of worried heads to give you curious glances including Izuku who had noticed you blushing.

         "Uraraka what did you tell her?" He said leaning extremely close to your face so he could talk to her.

          "Just something about a certain boy she likes~~~~" You noticed that Izuku's sparkle had disappeared and was replace with disappointment that shattered your once fluttering heart.

          "Uraraka shut up" you said sternly.

          "Fine. Just bring lover boy over once your done and help me set up."

          "Alright. See you soon." You hung up " Hey Izuku I gotta go I'll see you later though alright?" He looked upset for a moment before it was replaced with obvious fake happiness. You hugged once and gave him a short peck on the cheek before walking out of the store. You looked back for a moment to see Izuku dazed toiching the spot on his cheek where you had kissed him.

§§§§§§§§§§§§Time Skip§§§§§§§§§§§§§

    "Ura I'm here." You said unlocking the door and walking in. You found streamers on the table as well as many other party supplies. You walked back to your room to find Ura, Tsuyu, Momo, and Ashido gossiping about some photos they were holding. You walked closer and to your horror they were the photos you had since you were eight where the little hearts you had drawn around Izuku's face. You blushed and ssnatched them away.
         "H-hey leave those alone!" You yelled hugging them close to your chest. The other girls laughed and you began decorating for the party.