| dark dark red |

(This chapter contains a lot of blood and death so TRIGGER WARNING)

Cancer p.o.v

I stared at the frothing libra that was sadly caged in our basement/dungeon.

"Let.me.out" he said his voice growing deep and demon like, must be the venom kicking in.

"Sorry little shadow but I can't let you take Libras body away" I said coldly knowing libra was being kept at the back of his mind the shadow figure taking over. It growled more black froth spilling out of his mouth. I grimaced as I saw his slash across his face bulge with tiny black veins. He looked nightmarish.

"Scared are you? Puny air flyer" it laughed cruelly, I sighed

"You know the only reason you are in air flyer territory is because you have the body of one, once we get you out we can kill you" I stated simply, I saw it's eyes dilute and fall away being replaced by Libras icy blue ones. His face filled with panic as he spat out the black venom out of his mouth and wiped his eyes as they began to cry with grey tears.

"That got it to leave" I muttered to myself

"Where are my brothers?!" He demanded crashing onto the bars, I felt a drop of black spit fall on to my cheek it burned I quickly wiped it off.

"Looking for a way to save your ass" I growled, his eyes flooded with sadness and made me feel bad for snapping at him.

"Kill me" he stared into my eyes the sadness wiped from them. I scowled

"What?!"

"Put me and my brothers out of misery... kill me" he repeated black liquid started to pour from his mouth like honey, thick drippy but black. His eyes rolled back and came back fully black.

"Libra!" I shouted, horrified as I watched the shadow figure take over his body once again.

"You do know that if you don't kill him I will" he smiled a terrible evil smile the venom still covering his lips like black blood. The shadow figure was taking over and he was right.

"I would never kill my friend" I shouted at the vile creature that lay in Libras body, it rasped an evil laugh then started to cough out dark dark red blood.

"This air flyer body is to weak, soon it will give out and I can grow it into a proper war beast. Just like your parents" it rasped. I stared at it in pure shock and horror, Libras blood falling out all over the floor. My friend libra bleeding out on our dungeon floor as a vile creature tries to steal his body. Is this what all those people had to go through?!

My parents do they really exist?

Or did

Hope you enjoyed

-Grace ⚫️🌺