Chapter 17: With Death, Comes Love =END=

(WARNING! Suicide in this chapter!!! Read with caution!)

Y/N's POV:
I take a rope out of my dresser, I tie it so there's a loop at the end. I attach it to the ceiling, then pull a chair under it. 'Am I really gonna do this?' I ask myself. 'do it.' I hear Garroth's voice in my head. I put the sticky note onto my chest, place the looped rope over my head and onto my neck. "Zane wake up!" I yell. He wakes up, baffled at the sight of me about to hang myself. "Y-Y/N.. No.. don't do it..." Zane cries. "Goodbye Zane. I love you. I know you don't love me... But whatever. Bye." I step of the chair, screaming as I do so. I hear Zane's cries, then everything goes dark.

Zane's POV:
No... The love of my life... Dead... Hanging right in front of me... I see the note, so I take it off of her chest and read it.

Dear Zane,
I'm sorry... But Garroth wanted me to die. As you were asleep he came to the door and told me to kill myself. I did as he said, because then you would be happy. I love you so much Zane, I have no idea if you feel the same way... But... Tell Zuri I love her.. Tell her to be with the man of her dreams and never ever give up. Tell her to not care about what people say, because I cared about what someone said, causing me to do this. Tell everyone on MyStreet that I will miss them. I did it for you, Zane. All for you. I love you. so much. Please never forget me... Even if you get a new lover, never ever forget me. I died for YOU Zane. Please, call everyone on MyStreet to come see my dead hanging body. I want them to know how words can affect people so harshly.. Words can kill... And so can bullies.

~Y/N <3

I cry, I call everyone to come over. I hear a knock on the door so I open it. I let them inside and bring them upstairs. When I open the bedroom door. I see the shock on there faces. "NOO! Y/N NO!!" Aphmau screams. Zuri comes forward, she stands right up close near Y/N. "Mommy... Why..." Zuri cries. "Zuri... Mom left me a note.. she wanted me to tell you... To follow your dreams, be with the love of your life and don't let words get to you... Because the whole reason she did this is because of... someone's words..." Garroth steps forward crying. "I-I told her to do this.. I never thought she would listen... But..... I-I... I'm sorry..." I hear another knock on the door. "That's probably Y/N's family..." I go downstairs and then bring the family upstairs. "SIS!!!!" Gene yells as soon as I open the door. "Y/N!!" Her mom yells. "WHY WOULD SHE DO THIS? SOMEONE EXPLAIN!" Dylan yells. "Garroth told her to kill herself..." I say sadly. There's an awkward silence.. "I need some fresh air... Be right back." I run outside and into my backyard. I sit on the grass.

'Y/N... I do love you. I always have loved you and I always will.'
I say in my head.
'Z-Zane... I can hear you... B-But I'm dead.. '
I hear Y/N's voice say
'Cupcake... It's really you...'
No response.
'Y/N..?'
Again no response...

My Cupcake... My first date... My prom queen... My lover... My wife... My life... My Everything. Is dead... Because of

The Jerk From High School...

~•~•Authors Note•~•~
Okay, that was kinda dark. I hope you guys enjoyed this book! It was a lot of fun to write, I can't wait to write the third book! Yes, there will be a third book. The third book will come out on         July 3rd 2018. (Aka my birthday whooooo!) Thank you so much for reading my amazing readers. You guys are amazing. Also I will be taking a small break from writing for a while, but I will be active everyday reading and stuff. So yeah, bye for now, awesome readers!

~EmeraldStories