For the love, for laughter

Past

"Peter! Can we not have this fight right now?" Tony yelled at the teen.

Peter glared and stepped forward, "See that's your problem! Every time something doesn't go your way you quit it!" He yelled at the man in front of him.

"Wow are you really that sensitive? Really Peter? Is this about? Huh?" Tony said setting down a glass of scotch.

"No! But we can't keep doing this. It isn't fair to her." Peter told Tony more gently.

"Don't you think I know that? It's, not easy." Tony sat down, "I'm not trying to be the bad guy. It's just hard."

Peter frowned and rubbed the older mans shoulders. "I know I'm making easy. I'm sorry." The teen apologized.

Tony shook his head and reached up to grab Peter's hands. "It's my fault I need to decide something. I'll fix this."

Peter leaned down and kissed Tony's cheek. "I know and I'll help anyway I can."

Tony's hand stilled from rubbing the boy's wrist. Dread filled his stomach, what was the decision? He wondered. Tony knew he would have to hurt someone he cared for.

The question was, who was it going to be?

Be hurt or hurt others is the worlds motto. He just hoped he would make a good choice.

Tony tilted his head up and kissed Peter's soft lips. Dread was still there.