Mayham

This happens to be the next day after the part before this one.
Hermione's POV:
"Kids, wake up we have to go and visit your aunties and uncles." I yelled. "Coming mom." My three oldest say. "Coming mommy." My two youngest kids say. "Coming." My three triplets say. "Ok, let's go." Draco said.

As soon as we stepped out of our house the paparazzi stoped us and started asking us questions.

"Hermione, Hermione, can you tell us why you married mr. Malfoy." On reporter said. " Mrs. Malfoy, why did you marry mr. Malfoy." Another reporter said. "Mr. Malfoy, why did you marry ms. Granger, or so now know as mrs. Malfoy."Another reporter said. " Mr. Malfoy" "mr. Malfoy over here" " why did you two get married" " Mr. Malfoy does your father know that you married a muggle-born" "mr. Malfoy do you know that you have ruined your family's tradition by marrying a muggle- born" mrs. Malfoy" " Mrs. Malfoy over here"

The reporting stoped as soon as we got in our car and got our kids in and safe.

"Ok, is everyone buckled in." I asked. "Yes." They all said. "Ok then, let's go." I said before diving off to the hang out manor were the Zabini's and us Malfoy's hang out but now its the Zabini's,Potter's,Longbottom's, Nott's, and us Malfoy's now.

When we got there we saw that everyone was already there and watching the news.

We just got notice that some reporters were trying to talk to the one and only Draco Malfoy and his family. What we didn't know was that mr. Draco Malfoy married the one and only ms. Hermione Granger but now is know as mrs. Hermione Malfoy. Here is the footage a camera crow caught the family trying to leave there home.
" Hermione Hermione can you tell us why you married Mr. Malfoy." " Mr. Malfoy why did you marry Ms. Granger or so now known as Mrs. Malfoy." " Mr. Malfoy." " Mr. Malfoy over here." " Why did you get married." " Mr. Malfoy does your father know you married a muggle-born." " Mr. Malfoy do you now that you ruined you family tradition by marrying a muggle-born." " Mrs. Malfoy." " Mrs. Malfoy over here."
To us it looks like this married couple doesn't feel like talking to anyone right know well please stay toned to see more things like these. I'm Rebeca Scooper signing out.

Draco's POV:
"God, those bloody reporters." I said. "Yeah, I know." Pans said.

"Seriously, why can't they just gossip about someone other then us, the only reason why we told people was so they could get out of there shell and stop hiding from everyone about every is going on I mean yes we- you mean you." I said interrupting Mia.

"Yes, I was scared of how people would react about me marrying a pureblood and the king of the wizardry world." Mia stated. "Hey." I said. "Sorry." She said.

We all then laugh.

After a few hours of talking and laughing, my family and I finally left the manor and went back home.

................

"Draco," Mia says.

"Yeah."

"Do you think it was a good idea to tell others about us," she asks me.

"I don't know Mia, all I know is that if we didn't tell them now then they would figure out soon," I told her. "I mean telling them sooner than later is a lot better." I added while looking at her.

"I guess your right, they would find out sooner than later." she tells me while cuddling in my chest. I smiled.

Soon we both feel asleep, wrapped in each others arms.