Chapter 1

Hey y'all my name is Jaliyah Walker, some people call me liyah or Lala. I'm "5'6", Puerto Rican & black. Im 20 years old. I'm a very independent and strong minds person, but best believe I will put you in you place quick lol. I work at a strip club name Candy Karm in California. (A/N: Made up club name.) I have been through a lot in my past every since I was 16. I had a boyfriend named Jaymere and he was the sweetest guy every, until that all changed one night. I had found out I was three months pregnant and made dinner for Jaymere and I. Hours went by so I started to get worried about to call him, he walked in the door drunk and highed up. He smelt like cheap perfume and had lipstick marks on his collar of his shirt. I was livid that he was cheating when I'm pregnant with his child. "Where have you been?" I said. "I was at work, where else?" He said with and attitude."Well I guess work has a new station were there's cheap perfume and thot ass hoes"I yelled. "Man fuck out with all that bullshit"Jaymere yelled pushing me to the side. "First of all don't put your fucking hands second stop fucking lying cause Amoni said she seen you at the club kissing and being at over a thot when you got your pregnant girlfriend at home"I yelled getting in his face.

He just started laughing. Like WTF is funny!. Then he finally spoke. "Your sure that baby mine you been hella distant lately and wouldn't let me hit that. Ik you a hoe ass bitch. Sneaking in and out of the house, then coming home with boat loads of shopping bags"He said smirking. I can't believe he would stoop that low. Next thing Ik my hand made contact with his face. I was shocked that I hit him, and when he looked at me he looked hurt and sad but soon changed into anger.. He punched me in my face and started beating me up. He was kicking,punching,and slapping me. he hurt so bad, when he was done he walked out the house slamming the door. I carefully got up and realize I had bruises starting to forming them I felt something running down my leg I know I misscarried I was so upset that night I packed everything I had left in this hell hole I call home and got on a plane. As soon as I get there I starting a new life and moving on from the pass. So now I'm moving on to start fresh and new life in Atlanta.