#6 KIM TAEHYUNG'S STORY

" Oppa ~ "

Tae Hyung opened up his eyes when a soft voice sneak into his eardrum .

He could see Yeon Ji sit beside the bed where he sleep on it . After that , Tae Hyung curve a smiled .

" What are you doing here ?? " Yeon Ji asked .

" What ? can't I ?? I'm just waiting for you . Tomorrow gonna be my special day and how can you asked me what am I doing here ? I just wanna celebrate it with you . Then , of course I'll be here because I missed you " he answered and make his sad face .

Yeon Ji gaze him and her lips curve a small smiled .

" Fine ~ , I'm sorry . I'm not angry with you . Mianhae ~ , eo ?? " she persuaded him softly .

" Get up from there , till when you going to ' dead ' ?? and act my bed like your bed ?? " she asked .

" Till an angel come and waking me up . Eo , are you my angel ?? " he simply answered make Yeon Ji laugh .

" So what you wanna do for your special day ?? which is tomorrow ?? " she asked .

" Nothing "

" Nothing ?? " she asked and Tae Hyung nod . He then take her hand and hold it .

" Our schedule today gonna fill just with us " he said .

After that , Tae Hyung gave her a piggy back to the kitchen .

" Alright gentleman , what you want to eat for our breakfast ?? " she asked and Tae Hyung wrap his arm around her waist from back .

" What about two cups of hot chocolate and a bowl of chip chocolate cookies ?? " he said .

" That enough ?? don't you feel hungry ?? " she asked .

" Not really but I do missed your handmade hot chocolate . . a lot . . I'm really craving for it for a long terms " he said .

As Yeon Ji make him his hot chocolate , they then place it on the TV and be a coach potato together all day long .

Sometimes they will running around the house . They cook , play , goof and tease each other . That house fill with their laugh , smile and yell .

" Uwahh . . what a good scenery today . Tae Hyung-ah , don't you wanna go out for a walk at the park . It's a sunset in the autumn , your favourite seasons . Let's go " Yeon Ji said as she pulled Tae Hyung to the backyard .

" Araseo . . I'll come back home for a while to change my cloth . After that , I'll fetch you at home , araseo ? " he said and Yeon Ji nod .

As he come home , he get into his room where a guy who sit on Tae Hyung's bed waiting for him . Jimin stare on Tae Hyung .

" Tae Hyung-ah , where have you've been ? for a whole day , you know everyone is looking over you and why you have to put your phone off ?? Worst , you leave it at the nightstand " Jimin said while showing Tae Hyung's phone .

However Tae Hyung ignored him and change his cloth .

As he finished , he get out from his room and faster his movement to the doorway before Jimin catch his wrist .

" You just comeback and where did you wanna go now ? You went missing almost a day Tae Hyung , a day . Is that not enough ? " he asked .

" I just asked you from where have you've been and you not even answering my question . Did you forget what the day is today ? wait , don't tell me . . " he left his word hanging as he forced Tae Hyung to face him .

" Don't tell me you go and stay for a day at her house . You don't right ?? " he asked but Tae Hyung looked away and make Jimin sigh .

" Enough Tae Hyung-ah , you should stop from acting like this . You know she already . . "

" Don't you dare to say it " Tae Hyung cut off his word while pulled back his wrist . He want to go out but Jimin's word stop him .

" Until when Tae Hyung . . until when you gonna be like this , until when . . you will even try to accept this ?? " he asked .

" Until I stop from loving her and that day probably when my heart stop beating " he answered and leave the house . Jimin sigh .

At the huge field , Tae Hyung face the sunset with Yeon Ji who drop her head on his shoulder and sit beside him . She then blow away the dandelion flower and make them fly .

" You know what , Jimin was right . He is telling and asking you the truth " she said out of the blue .

" Yeon Ji -ah , what are you trying . . "

" You need to accept it " Yeon Ji cut off his word .

" Accepting what ?? "

" That I'm dead " she answered make Tae Hyung lost word and gaze her . She gazes him back .

" Accepting that I'm not actually here . Accepting that you actually live with my shade in your own imagination " she added .

" Let me free like that dandelion flower . Let me go Kim Tae Hyung . Let me go in peace . Eolmana Tae Hyung-ah . . until when you gonna live like this ?? " she asked .

" Yeon Ji -ah ~ " he said and his tears start falling . Yeon Ji smile while shed his tears .

" Tae Hyung-ah , stop torturing yourself this way . I know you missed me but this is not the right option to show it . Sorry to say this but instead of hurting yourself , you hurt me too " she said .

" Hey birthday boy to be , tell me what is your wish and I'll send it to God right away so that your wish gonna be granted " she said and Tae Hyung shook his head .

" Ah ppali ~ , I don't have enough time Tae-ah " she said . Tae Hyung blow out a heavy breath . He then stare on her and smiled .

" Yeon-ah , it's my wrong because late , I make you waiting for me . If I'm not late that day , you still here with me . But well , it's already 2 years and today , is the day I started suffer by missing you . And since that , I think I don't deserve any wish because all I keep wish is you . I want you back when I know it useless .

I know it's impossible for us to be together and I can't wish you to stay by my side . I know I should appreciate you more and have a lot of times with you once you still exist but you know it right , I'm too late for it .

So please said to God to let Eun Yeon Ji live happily there . In peace and calm . Let God send me my lovely and warmness regard every day to show that I missed and keep remembering over her every single second of my life . Tell her that I love her so much " he said and Yeon Ji smile .

" I already live happy there and it's never be your fault . I never put blame on you " she said as she cupped Tae Hyung's cheek .

" I'm gonna miss to call you Chagi . My Chagi " he said and Yeon Ji planted a kiss on his forehead .

As her shade faded , a voice came , " Mianhae Oppa and I love you too ~ " and a white butterfly came , flying and stay on his front . Tae Hyung try to hold it but stop his move while curving a smile .

" Even how hard and long it will take , I will keep try it . Don't worry about me and just go " he said and that butterfly fly away from there leave Tae Hyung sighing alone .

As the nightfall , Tae Hyung come back and as he open the door , Jimin still waiting on him . Jimin curve a smile and Tae Hyung replied it before his smile change to a small sob and a tears falling one by one .

Jimin come approaching before pulled Tae Hyung in his arm and gently patted his back .

" At the previous time when Yeon Ji still here , she always remember my birthday and surprise me with everything . She will wait for me at her home so she will celebrate it with me as after I celebrate it with you guys . If not , she will just clinging with me and spent her time all day long with me . But as if I am not late that day , I won't lost her . A day before my favourite day , I lost her . I just . . lost her " Tae Hyung said with a crack voice . 

Jimin just stay quiet and let Tae Hyung say it all while patting his back gently .