Introduction

Why hello! 

I am so excited to finally be publishing this book. I have waited forever because I wanted it to be up to par before. When I first starting writing it, I had all these ideas but it was difficult to connect them. Now, I have a general idea of where I want this book to go and believe I am ready to put it out there. I want to first say that I obviously do not own Dan or Phil, but I love their videos and this story is purely fiction and meant to be enjoyed by a mature audience. This story isn't meant to be offensive so if you are sensitive to sexual things, PLEASE do not read. 

This book is NOT at all clean! It is dirty dirty dirty as all hell! There is so much sex like this is the dirtiest thing I have and possibly might ever write (I highly doubt it but it is pretty dirty). There will be tons of smut, bdsm, kinks I haven't even heard of until this story but are totally valid and am glad to be writing, mentions of depression, Phil being the complete opposite as he is now besides the dominant part wink wink, and more! So please read at your own risk. You can message me if you have any questions but I highly suggest if you easily get triggered please be careful I won't be putting warnings at the tops because I'd be putting warnings on every single chapter. But if you're like me and enjoy dirty filthy smut such as this book, you should give it a go! Tell me if you like! Thank you!

Bye!

~Jess