Chapter 1: Two for Good Luck

Word Count: 8.6k

Phil's P.O.V

Phil propped himself up on his bed by his elbows to examine the beautiful, yet disgusting, sight in front of him. The slave's dirty blonde hair was greased and matted on top of his head. His emerald eyes were filled with pure terror as he made eye contact with Phil's own icy blue ones. His black, wide glasses were slowly slipping down the brim of his nose each time he bobbed his head down on Phil's leaking cock. Phil held back the small eager groans that were manifesting in the back of his throat. He admired the slave's plump bare ass before diverting his eyes to the little bits of sunlight that were glaring in through the dark green silk curtains. He needed anything to distract himself from the appalling situation that was occurring in front of him. He needed anything that would make him forget that he, Philip Lester, a wealthy and elite citizen of London, had initiated something so vulgar and promiscuous with a slave. Someone who was viewed as absolutely worthless in society's eyes. The sole purpose of a slave's existence was to fulfill their master's needs. He knew he shouldn't be participating in such acts and that there was a high chance he could get caught at any moment. His parents, especially his homophobic Aunt, would tear through him within seconds. However, he was deprived and couldn't resist. When the slave slid his tongue across the underneath portion of Phil's cock that just so happened to be his most sensitive spot, he instinctively thrust upward until he felt his tip collide with the very back of the slave's throat. The slave abruptly swallowed around him before coughing in response. Phil let out a small whimper of ecstasy as the slave once again tightened his lips around his cock and begun moving quickly. His movements were sloppy and lousy compared to what Phil was used to.

It had been nearly two months since he had last received a blowjob, but that had been from a random girl his Aunt had set him up with. She was entirely way too obsessed with Phil's private relationships, and he despised her for it. Since his Aunt Pamela was the source of his families wealth and success, he had no other choice but to comply to her every demand. He was forced to go on a date with every woman that she found suitable to be a bride for Phil. Even though it was slowly driving him over the edge, he could at least enjoy the small sexual favors that the young and flawless women would occasionally offer. He hated to admit to such a horrible thing, but he knew he was gay. From famous family banquets to laying lonesome in his spacious bedroom, men were always lingering in the back of his mind. The thought of his skin against another man's, his tongue interlocking and twirling around another man's, his fingers tugging at another man's hair as he plunges his cock deeper down his throat, and more. Anything involving another man made him so overwhelmed with excitement that he couldn't resist his consistent urges. It wasn't the fact that he wasn't attracted to women; it was more so what he knew what was hiding between their legs. He found both men and women to be appealing, but sadly, he's never enjoyed the sight, touch, or smell of a vagina.

"O-oh," Phil stammered out a moan as the slave's movements became more vivacious. He was jumping from deep throating Phil's entire length at a rapid pace to completely pulling away to move his tongue up the base and swirl it around the tip. Phil wanted nothing more but to be able to turn away, but he didn't have the strength nor willpower when the slave trailed his tongue up to the slit and gathered every last drop of pre-cum.

Even though Phil could easily detect the uneasiness hidden in those colossal and round eyes, he also noticed the small traces of lust and confidence. His skills didn't reach Phil's criteria of what made a blowjob good, but they surely indicated that he wasn't an amateur. Phil unconsciously arched his back and felt his top half slightly sink into the latex foam mattress. He was quickly getting lost in the sensation. He was going to savor every second he had of being in this state of pure bliss. Once it was over, he'd have to go back to his adult responsibilities and hunting for the perfect wife that he knew doesn't exist.