10.

yoongi:
its snowing heavily. heavier than the first snow we witnessed together. also maybe wetter than usual.

yoongi:
is it because the sky is crying?

yoongi:
or are you crying?

yoongi:
i miss you so much.

yoongi:
ever since you left christmas wasnt the same anymore. i miss your christmas charols. i miss the crusty macarons tjat you would make everytime we throw a christmas party. i miss how clingy you would be right after you drink one shot of beer.

yoongi:
heck, i miss you. ive been longing for your vanilla buttercup scent all day long. everyday, to be exact. i finally found the cologne youre using after spending so much money. but it wasnt the same.

yoongi:
it doesnt have your scent in it, jimin.

yoongi:
i really. really. wanted to hold your hands. i wanted to press your lips against mine back then when you confessed. god. you looked so goddamn beautiful it was almost sinful. i just wanted to wrap your tiny waist around my hands and whisper everything i loved about you right at that exact moment.

yoongi:
but something pulled me away from doing all that.

yoongi:
anxiety. it told me that i did not deserve you.

yoongi:
i agree. i truly dont.

yoongi:
but the punishment is way too harsh. i cant handle living like this, jimin.

yoongi:
not without you.

yoongi:
i feel so suffocated. im breathing but at the same time im not. all the guilt are choking onto me and pinning me down.

yoongi:
ive tried. and tried. and tried and tried and tried so many times.

yoongi:
lying to myself that youre just at somewhere far far away. that you will still come back to me. that one day you will return to my arms.

yoongi:
please come back to me|

yoongi:
please come back|

yoongi:
p|

yoongi:
im sorry.

yoongi:
and i love you too, jiminie.