Who are you?

Nobodys p.o.v

As the morning arrive the blond woman who is currently sleeping on the bed was wooken up by the ray of sunlight peaking through the cutains.

Womans p.o.v

Ugh! Morning already?? Shit! My head hurts like hell! Fuck! What time is it?  I looked around and shit! Where am i? What happend?! Whose  house is this? Shit! Shit shit! Calm down just think what happend last night......i was at a bar called fairy..???  Ok i can't recall what bar is it i roamed around the room and observed that the room has a dark grey walls  that is obviously a boys room ok
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
WHAT!!!!!! A MANS ROOM! O MY GOD WHAT HAPPEND! NO NO NO
as i looked down on my dress.... no i wasn' t wearing any dress!!! Only on my underwear!!!!!!!!!
AHHHHHH!!!!!!! NO!!!! NO!!!!!
I was panicking when the door suddenly open up and revealed a shirtless very handsome man!!!

Natsu p.o.v

I was working out when i heared a scream on my room so i went  and check out what happend maybe the stupid woman is awake by now she might be surprised where she is.
As i open up the door there she is standing in front of the door wearing only on her underwear maybe she didn't know she was half naked haha she was staring back at me with her big round chocolate brown eyes well shes still beautiful even in her bed hair but she looks so funny....

YOU!!... YOU!! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!!! She shouted at me! Damn that hurts my ear!
Hey will you shut up! Your so noisy!
Shes panicking around my room running around like a nut only on her undies!
Wahh!!! I can't be married anymore!!! Wahh!!!!😭😭AND ITS ALL YOUR FAULT!! WHA??? And now shes blaming me?? Thats it!! She really is getting on my nerves!
I came closer to her and she step back away from me but i won't stop getting closer to her.

Nobodys p.o.v

As Natsu  came closer to the  woman the woman back away immediately but was tripped by the bed that caused her to lay down the bed and Natsu immediately take advantage and pinned her down. The woman looked at Natsu with wide eyes and a blush appeared in her angelic face.
Wha.... let go of me! The woman begged to be released from Natsus grip
No.Natsu immediately answered with a hint of anger in his voice
Do you know who i am? Natsu asked the woman
NO! and who the fuck are you! Let go of me this instant! the woman answered who is also angry
Tsk! Natsu leaned closer to the womans face making her blush even more redder. Don't you dare cursed at me you don't know me and you difinately don't want to anger me even more he said in his husky voice that sent shiver in the womans body.
Listen carefully woman I am Natsu Dragneel the one person you dont want to mess with and the leader of the Lucky 7. He said to the woman beneath him.
You mean the Lucky 7? The girl asked
Yes... the one and only....he answered back
Bu... but! That doesn't answered my question! What am i doing here?! And why am i half naked! She asked angrily to the person infront of her.
Well to answer your question.... your at my bar! Sitting on my chair! And you passed out on me while im talking to you!! And to answer you second question you strip down infront of me! And i just help you out. The woman didn't believe what she just heared but she dont even know what to do.
Di...di... did something happened to...the.. bo.. both of us?? He lean closer to her and whisper in her ears Nope....not yet...... but. I can do that if you like just say the magic word and i shall grant it he said in his deep husky voice the made her whole body in heat as he lick her earlobe, a moan escapes from her kissable lips that made the man smirk form his lips, he glided down his hands from her hands down to her hips that causes the woman to squirm from his hot palm that touches her delicate skin.He looked into her eyes down to her lips. Those little pink lips that is pulling him to taste it, he watched as she bit her lip to surpass the moan that wanted to escape from her mouth. That mere action drove him closer to taste those lustious lips, he leaned closer and closer and only inches apart he licked his lips ready to touch her lips. He can feel the hot air escaping from her mouth, a little bit closer and he can almost taste it and......

Yo! Flame brain! You here?!!
He was awakened from the call of his groupmate Gray Fullbuster. A little "shit" escape from his mouth and he let go of the woman. He walks in his drawer and took a large grey shirt
Here! Wear this! He said and gave it to the woman
Why should i? And where's my dress? She asked the man without looking into him cause she was still embarassed from their previous session.
If you dont want to be walking around in here half naked wear it and your dress is in the laundry. He said and walked out the door.