C H A P T E R S I X T E E N

Selena's pov:
3 am ....
I slowly tried sliding out of Ethan's warm embrace but he just pulled me in tighter. I rolled over on top of him making his grip lose , I was about to get off of him but his gripped landed on my waist and bucket his hips.
"Selena" he moaned in his sleep.
Awe his having a wet dream. I don't have time for this , I need to go.
I bent down and attached my lips on his , slowly moving his hands off of my waist . I pulled away but Ethan pulled me back down , feeling our kiss. I knew he was awake now. I smiled through the kiss, his lips were like heaven to me.
"Were are you off to?" He asked as he pulled away.
"Uuh to the restroom " I lied
"You're lying , you always look somewhere eles but my eyes when you lie , so tell me really" he said sternly
"To Knock out house" I whispered
"Why? Dawson said you don't have to do that anymore "he said confused
"I know but I promised my team I'll take them to the finale and if I win they get money to , me not being their already could've put them in 5 th place. I need to go. Not only that but , I've been building up a lot of anger especially because of Mark, Mona and Amanda and i could  really let it out tonight " I said explaining myself to him which I don't understand why, his not my parent I'm a grown ass women I can go any where I want to when I wa-
"Fine but I'm coming with you " he said getting up and I got off.
"What ? Why?" I asked
"Bc if you're team is all their that mean Kyle will be their. And I don't like that idea. " he said with his hand in a soft fist when he said his name .
"Ok if you say so, ohh am I always going to have to explain to you where im going cuz i don't think I like that, you're not the boss of me" i said as I look through clothes to throw on.
"Yea we'll get used to it , because - we'll i don't wanna scare you off with "forever " but let's start off with a really long time " he said turning me towards him.
"You really have a lot of faith in this" I smiled up to him.
"Like it or not Selena , but this is turning into something more than a friendship and you know it"he said rubbing circles into my back as he held me close to him.
"I know Eth, I'm just not ready for that label yet. "I said lowly .
"That's ok Selena , i told you I'll wait. Plus , now that I know you're not "hanging out" with any other guys makes that waiting all more easier "he smiled
"We'll you're the only guy I wanna hang out with, although we haven't "hung out " before. " I laughed and kissed his lips teasingly slow.
"I know I'm saving our first time together for something special, but right now you need to be getting ready champ. Now go get ready, nothing sexy ok?" He said letting me go.
"Can't make any promises" I said as I grabbed some random work out clothes and ran to the restroom to change in them.

I put this on and threw a hoodie over it

"Ok let's go" I said as I put my hair in a pony tail.
"Ah, let me see" he said and lifted up my hoodie .
"Selena"he warned
"Ethan what did you expect less clothing , the faster you can move and the less sweat" I said and put my hoodie back down and grabbed the keys to my motorcycle .

"Knightly?! Didn't think you'd show up"John said one of the people on the team.
There's. Rox[Girl], don , Mikey and Kyle .
"Yea , I'd thought if I kept missing we would've for sure lost" I smirked teasing him.
"You're probably right, We were about to send rox to sub for you, but now that you're here"he said and turn towards Mikey.
"Go get rox , tell her it's her day off. Knightly's here. "He said Mikey looked at me and winked.
"I heard what happended between you and Kyle . I'd treat you better , you know "he smirked.
"Yea , Yea Mikey how about you go get rox instead on hitting on my girl"Kyle said from behind Mikey , scaring the hell out of him. Ethan quickly gripped on to my waist.
"Uhh ima just go get rox"he said awkwardly
"She's Not you're girl"Ethan said with his other hand clenched .
"Oh you brought Steve erkel "he said rolling his eyes.
"Are you competing tonight or your ganna sit on the side lines like a whiny bitch, as always?" I asked with a bitter smile. Ethan just stiffield a laugh.
"No , I already did most the work since you didn't wanna show up for what , just Bc we broke up. What was it ? Did you not wanna see my face again, knowing that you regret picking him over me"he spat
"Explains why were in 5 th place now, and don't flatter your self you know I'd only miss a few fight for a good reason , and your not good enough to be that reason " I said narrowing my eyes at him.
"Guess who's back! KNIGHTLY!!! " the announcement said and everybody cheered.
"Guess I'm next, thank me when I get y'all back in 2 place in only 15 minutes " I winked to kyle.
I took off my hoodie off  as they announced who I'm fight against and gave it to Ethan.
Kyle whistles as I handed it to him making Ethan clench his jaw , glaring at him badly.
I shook my head towards Kyle and faced Ethan again.
"Hey, can I get a kiss good luck?" I smirked .
He smirked back and looked at me then back at Kyle.
He leaned towards me and kissed my passionately and ran his hand to my ass , squeezing it a bit taking me by surprise. Never expected him as the aggressive type, but I liked it.
I pulled , piercing my lips.
"NOW THAT KNIGHTLY DONE SUCKING FACE WITH HER BOY , MAYBE SHELL RELIZE IVE BEEN CALLING HER UP STAGE"the announcer said. I didn't blush but Ethan did. I Saw Kyle face red to, but it wasn't because he got shy.
I went up their and faced my fighter.
The guy turned around and faced me to. Is that Donny? My ex? Wth.
"Hey knightly, nice seeing yuh again " he smiled
"Sorry we had to meet again under these circumstances "he said shrugging .
He seemed different , more genuine.
I didn't say anything but stay in my fight position.
I can take out all the anger I felt when he did those things in high school.
"Yea Well, sorry i have to beat your ass but I guess it'll make up for loss time. You know cuz that's what you deserve." I smirked
"You know I didn't mean to-"
"AND FIGHT!"
"You heard the man" I said and plunged forward punching him in the face .
"Holy fuck you pun-"
Then I did that ninja kick  causing him to fall back on the ropes.
"Ch hard" he groaned finishing his sentence.
"You're not even giving me a chall-" I was interrupted as he tackeled me to the ground pinning my hands to the floor.
"Mhm brings back memories "he grinned bitting his lip.
I took him off guard and pushed him with my leg making land flat in the ground .
I immediately took this time and got on him.
"Yea until you ruined it " I growled and punched him over and over , but thing is I didn't punch him my hardest I held back on the pressure. I guess after all this time , I still didn't want to actually hurt him. Not badly anyways.
I flipped him over on his back and held his hand behind his back and hold him their as he groaned in pain. Finally the referee got to 5 and I let him go.
"AND THE WINNER IS KNIGHTLY !!! AND SINCE THIS HAD ALOT OF BETS SHE BROUGHT HER TEAM BACK TO 2 ND PLACE!" The announcer said all hyped.
The crowd started KNOCK HIM OUT !
I couldn't do that to him. You can only skip more that 2 if you fully knock out someone , hints the name "knock out house"
I shook my head to the crowd.
"SINCE KNIGHTLY FAILED TO KNOCK HIM OUT SHE GETS HER TEAM IN 3RD PLACE "
The crowd was still satisfied so I hopped off . Great now I'm only ganna get half of the bettings.
"Here's 4,000" rox said as I got off the thing. What I would of gotten 8,000 if i knocked him out? Maybe I should've.
"Why didn't you just knock him out?"she asked
"I-I " i stuttered
"I don't know , I'll see you later" I said and walked off to Ethan.
"What's wrong ?" He asked concerned.
"I just need sleep" I fake smiled.
"Selena"he warned
"I'll tell you later, let's just get out of here" I said and grabbed his hand about to walk out.
"WAIT SEL"Donny yelled . My nick name .
I put on a hard stare and turned around.
"Yes?" I asked
"We need to talk"he said looking at me like if i was something he would never see again.
"Why? Don't you think we said all we needed to say when you said good bye, oh wait no you didn't say good bye. You left without a word." I spat.
"So I'm sorry if I don't wanna hear what you have to say now"I said sarcastically.
"Who's this?" Ethan said worriedly .
"Nobody " I muttered
"Selena please"he begged
"Bye Donny" I said and left with Ethan .