more complaining about Zoey Dela Cruz

O h m y g O D

CALL ME A GODDAMN ASSHOLE BUT I NEED TO SAY THAT ZOEY IS A BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKER WHO CALLS TOMBOYS LESBIAN AND HAS WAAAY TOO MANY CRUSHES

Come on, she called me a bastard, orphan Asshole just because I beat her at English, Maths, and motherfucking PE cos of the damn weightlifting thingy they do.

Who lets 12 year olds do weightlifting????

Anywhoooooo

She then proceeded to send a message on how much of a bitch I was to my boy squad, which is my only squad.

I have so many boy friends

I mean, hell. Just because I'm better at you at your best subjects doesn't mean you can take advantage of the insecurities I have, Cruz. Just because Ricardo likes me doesn't mean you can bash me about how I had a crush on Melissa. Just because I hang with boys doesn't give you the right to call me 'pussy sucker'. We're still like what, 12? 13? Just because I don't have my mom and dad doesn't give you the right to call me an orphan. I still have my fucking Dad so you can shit yourself and have your Mommy clean it up. Don't you know what having a shitty life is like, Cruz?  Don't you know the feeling of when your heart goes to your stomach and nothing else is left in you? Don't you know how hard it is to take the sight of seeing the woman who took care of you from birth lay lifeless on a bed and brought into a motherfucking morgue? Do you know the feeling of seeing your dad board the plane to Manila to stay in some different country and you don't know what the hell he may be doing and how Long it will be to the next time you ever see him again? God, why are you so insensitive? Why do you hate me? What is it that makes you wanna barf about me? What did I do to make you wanna say 'fuck you' to me? All I did in contact with you was say 'hi!' The first time I saw you. And goddamn, I just have to say I loathe you more than how Thomas Jefferson Hates Hamilton and vice versa. So piss off somewhere else and on someone your own size, you short-assed piece of shit with no damn brain at all. You may be older, but I am taller, I am stronger, I don't piss myself in my sleep, so watch your ass when you talk to me.