Do I know you?

The morning sun finally rises, the boys were all piled up on each other, Yoongi couldn't keep his promise to stay awake for the whole night to ensure the boys' safety.

Sirens made Jimin and Hoseok groan as they flutter their eyes open, only to find guns pointed at them and men in a police uniform, "Put your hands up sir" one of them speaks up, making Jimin's eyes widen.

"What's wrong sir?" Jimin asks, his voice quiet and polite, "I said put your hands up!" the officer yelled, making Jimin flinch, he slowly lowered his head and put his hands up.

The other officers woke up the boys and they were all lined up next to each other, their hands in the air.

Namjoon purses his lips and parts his lips to speak, only to be cut off by one of the officers, "You guys are under arrest for stealing, welding with knives and mugging people" he says, his eyes narrow on a boy that catches his eye

"I thought I told you to stop being a criminal Mr. Kim" the officer sighs, "Please, call me Taehyung, officer, and I never accepted the deal you tried to make" Taehyung smirks

The officer nods, a small smile on his lips, "I still see you're corrupting my son" he says, Namjoon looks down and bites his lip, "I'm not corrupting him, if he was uncomfortable or upset, he would've left" Taehyung snaps, he steps forward, only to be pushed back by the other officers.

"Namjoon, get over here" his father commands, Namjoon lets his hands drop, "I'm not a little kid, you can't boss around dad" Namjoon spits, "I'm an officer, you don't have a choice" his father retorts.

"Well this just got awkward" Hoseok whispers to Jungkook, who nods and bites his lower lip.

"I do actually" Namjoon smirks, "I can't come with you unless I have committed a crime, which I didn't, and even if I did you don't have any proof"

His father sends him a death glare and puts his gun back in his holder, "Have a good day Sir" his father sighs, "Let's go, my pathetic son won't listen anyways"

Namjoon nods to himself, 'right pathetic,' he thought, 'my friends are more important'

Jungkook sighs and they all lower their hands, "That was a close call guys, be careful and cover up your mistakes" Jin speaks up, they all nod in agreement

A buzz sounds through the air, Yoongi looks down at his phone, opening the message;

"Today you'll all have something challenging, you all have to risk your lives separately, good luck, and by the way, if you tell secrets to other people you never know what might happen, good luck"

Jin gulps, he knows the last sentence was referring to him, hopefully Taehyung will keep that secret and not get them all killed.

Yoongi looked over to Jungkook, who was still analysing the text, how could they risk their lives while they all care for each other.

"Ok, let's get this over with, tomorrow is the last dare, hopefully we all survive this hell game" Jin sighs, he shoves his phone into his jeans pocket, an angry feature upon his face.

"How are we going to risk our lives?" Jungkook asks, Yoongi swings an arm over his shoulder, "Think of something, don't die because I will resurrect you and kill you myself"

Jungkook chuckles and puts his damaged phone away, "Bangtan!" Namjoon holds his hand out,

"BANGTAN!"

******************

Jimin walks along the bay, the sand slipping through his toes as he kicks some in the air, "Does cutting myself count as risking my life?" He asks himself, he rolls up the sleeve of his blue and white striped shirt, inspecting his arm, he shakes his head once he sees the countless faded scars that were marked onto his skin.