18. Stupid Mistakes

● E I G H T E E N ●
● STUPID MISTAKES ●
•••❣•••

M A N I K
―――

My lip's corner stretched in order to smirk when she ordered me not to think or talk about any other girl how much this girl has amazed me in every step of my life since the day i have met her.

She scratch her finger on my chest to bring me out of my thoughts, I smiled at her cute gesture then continued "That night when we landed on the London airport It was almost past 3 at night when the company's manager himself came to receive us and escort us to the hotel"

"Then we were welcomed by the hotel authorities with champagne and female dancers but we were jet lagged and terribly tired to enjoy any of them so we refused the offer and asked them to escort us to our rooms."

I said entwining our fingers into each others to make a firm grip.

"And then the actual MESS happened the hotel provided us only 5 rooms where we were 6 peoples there, Khurana uncle played his role well and get involved into grilling that hotel's manager.. huh! And I, I becoming the New Romeo of the Town was so eager to woo my Future Father In Law and did the stupidest mistake of my life"

"What did you do?" She asked and I took a deep breath before speaking further "I walked forward to share my room with Uncle Khurana coz I wanted to show him my sincerity that he did no wrong accepting me for his daughter and yeah obviously was so tired at that time of the night that it seemed so horrible to get find 6 empty rooms on some other hotels"

She rest her chin on my chest "Toh usme kya problem thi Manik, Sharing a room is not a big deal right?" And asked rising her eyebrows.

I looked other way to control my sudden emotions "It was Baby, It really was, can't you see only because of that incident I have become THIS"

She gazed at me as if trying to find any changes in my face "Into what? I've never seen any changes in you, perhaps you've become more loving and enduring then before" she said with her sweet intoxicate smile.

I also smiled meekly and tried to get a grip on my emotions which were melting under her coaxing "I wish I could say the same but you really don't know how much impact that have on me, I loose it every time whenever I remember all that. I can tell you that ONLY because you are beautiful.. you can see things beautiful too, It's you who make ME & MY LIFE beautiful & peaceful...!!" Then pulled Her completely above me to capture her lips for a sweet slow Kiss.

I just can't keep my lips away from hers, Since she is only instigating me to make crazy love to her I kissed her lips till I found ourselves out of breath.

I found both of us grinning at each other like fools then She descend her eyes from mine and whispered "Now don't distract me okay"

And then I realized that she is completely lying over me I also whispered back on the same way "O-kay" Then continue again while she wrapped her little arms around me to tighten the hug I reciprocate and continued "Then I made another mistake of sleeping shirtless on the sofa when Uncle had already occupied the bed"

She lift her chin up to look at me with her almond eyes and freaked out of shock "You slept on a Sofa! How? How did you fit into that?"

Like seriously, Leaving me being shirtless in front of someone else she focused on that Sofa.. God!! Please Help My Innocent Wife.

I couldn't help but to chuckle hopelessly on her reactions then replied her "I didn't, my legs were hanging out of it"